Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80&sid=f2996c3a564e758551fdd32953fa7b51&start=40
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
:D BEST STORY EVER.
Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Ahahah, aww poor thing :D
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
Failed at sending Maiq to waves in HC HoR just now *facedesk*
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
Blizz have several huntard moments...blue sockets ffs there's like what 2 useful gems if that.
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Ferwyn wrote:
Blizz have several huntard moments...blue sockets ffs there's like what 2 useful gems if that.

Naw.
Blizz just knows their playerbase and the huntard mindset, now put some +20 spirit gems in them and get some spellpower enchants or ye'll let the side down.

Saranini

Blackthrone wrote:

Ferwyn wrote:

Naw.
Blizz just knows their playerbase and the huntard mindset, now put some +20 spirit gems in them and get some spellpower enchants or ye'll let the side down.

I have the same problem on my mage and priest, so I think this is something that is appropriate for a lot of classes.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Saranini wrote:
I have the same problem on my mage and priest, so I think this is something that is appropriate for a lot of classes.

Purple spirit+spellpower gem if the socket bonus is good enough (6+ sp in my case), otherwise just get a red gem. That's how it works for me, at least.
Saranini
spirit sucks balls for discipline priests, so it is a sub par gem.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Everything but spellpower sucks for disc priests. I'm shadow, though... ;)
Saranini

Amarthana wrote:
Everything but spellpower sucks for disc priests. I'm shadow, though... ;)

Yeah I know, I was just commenting on my own spec, not priests everywhere. And mp5 is good, int is good, all acceptable really, spirit is just so bad, that it sucks to gem for it, to be forced to. Same on my mage.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80&sid=f2996c3a564e758551fdd32953fa7b51&start=40
Jump to :