Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey! Bugger off you spellcasters! This place is for us trigger-happy freaks!
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Saranini wrote:
Yeah I know, I was just commenting on my own spec, not priests everywhere. And mp5 is good, int is good, all acceptable really, spirit is just so bad, that it sucks to gem for it, to be forced to. Same on my mage.

Mp5 is better than spirit, I guess. With the current amount of stats on the gear, int and mana regen isn't really that much needed either.

*Runs away from Ilathion's trigger-happy fingers*
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Get out of the hunter forums with your priestly mage poo!

*shooos*

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
Begone out of our hunter thread with your icky arcane *shoos*

Also, I'm almost fully gemmed up, yey, now that I have learned that gem bonus' mean sweet FA, Agility ftw ^^

For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Regular
one of my biggest huntard moment was when I sent my pet in to help kill a banchee during phase 1 at Kel'Thuzad... needles to say I caused a wipe *groans*
Veteran Poster
Well...I managed to kill myself 3 times by falling off the lootship....before it even started...
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
I have a question!

Does anyone else use Distracting Shot when a mob's about to die, just so you don't have to run very far to loot it?

:D So lazy!
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
In my experience of leveling my undead to level 60, I've constantly had aggro anyway. But sometimes I have stopped kiting right at the end to make the mob get closer.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Hemlocke Maelvyre has a thing about disengage and high places. He seems to think they're entertaining. He seems to think he gets bonus points if after launching backwards off a cliff, he doesn't actually splatter and die, but lands on top of something biger, angrier and more dangerous than the thing he was disengaging from. :3
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5
Jump to :