1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1209&sid=b8b2cd555af595a2bc365231016fe235&start=10
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey "males and females", since I recently joined this site and the class forums seem a bit deserted. I thought it'd be a good idea if you just asked me for advice about priests right in this thread. Any class / spec, preferably PvP related but PvE related shouldn't be much of a problem either!

[ Last edited by Destia on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

Practice makes perfect.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
I just misread this completely. I was like: Desti, asking for pvp spec advice..? :o

But then I realised that it didn't say "I would like advice" but "If you would like any advice". That made a lot more sense xD

Anyway, you priests out there really ought to take this opportunity. I don't really think it needs to be said that Desti is great at what he's doing ;)
Regular
*Waves at Amarthana* Hey there fellow follower of the shadows!
Practice makes perfect.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Amarthana wrote:
I just misread this completely. I was like: Desti, asking for pvp spec advice..? :o

I saw that too and wus like. "Whut? oO. Who are ye and where's the real Desti gone??"

I shalt possibly poke this thread when I finally arse myself to get Morvyth to 80. Rig't now she's having too much fun rofling around the 70's BG's though :3

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
*waves back att Desti* Heya! Nice to see you in a place where it doesn't feel like I've been following you. *smiles*
Regular
Yea I thought, let's turn things around for once!
Practice makes perfect.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Destia25 wrote:
Any class / spec, preferably PvP related but PvE related shouldn't be much of a problem either!

As for shadowpriest pve, I could probably answer a bit too.
Regular
Pretty dead out here.
Practice makes perfect.
Saranini
Yeah I'd request advice, but this late in arena season, kind of having met all my goals, I'm more focused on the upcoming changes than on current events. I think there are many people like that, so that's probably why it's pretty dead. And also that I don't know many PvP priests, outside of Amarthana, well, and you obviously. So this might be the reason. I am guessing should you do the same topic come Cata, you will get a much better result, cause at least I will have to L2P all over again.
Regular
-> Next page

[ Last edited by Destia on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

Practice makes perfect.
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1209&sid=b8b2cd555af595a2bc365231016fe235&start=10
Jump to :