1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1235&sid=ea5f7000fb56993188aa0e861fe5fc04&start=10
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
This is how you do it, best priest (world).

Hydra 8 Trailer - http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=162929

I'll add the link to his full movie when it's out.

Check his previous videos on Warcraftmovies if you can't get enough ;)
I couldn't get enough.

Practice makes perfect.
Saranini
Hydra <3

Yeah I follow him due to arena. Must watch when I get home!

Ow Desti, make me a disc arena spec plx :(
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Saranini wrote:

^^^^

The amount of gold Morvyth has blown the last few days respeccing and tweaking her disco specc for maximum amount of heretic's burnt, only for me to realise with a facepalm there'll be a talent reset and new stuff making it pointless tomorrow. I should've spent it on beer :[

Morvyth is greatly looking forward to the creepy smite specc though. Yessings.

Regular
Hahaha, bit late now, shouldve checked my second priest's disc spec out tbh. Destía is the name.

I could link you a Cata disc spec though but Im not sure about Cata Disc just yet, Ive only been watching shadow closely. Just shout if you need one.

Practice makes perfect.
Saranini

Blackthrone wrote:

Saranini wrote:

^^^^

The amount of gold Morvyth has blown the last few days respeccing and tweaking her disco specc for maximum amount of heretic's burnt, only for me to realise with a facepalm there'll be a talent reset and new stuff making it pointless tomorrow. I should've spent it on beer :[

Morvyth is greatly looking forward to the creepy smite specc though. Yessings.

:D I obviously meant Cata though! My brain is not clouded by rum like Morvy's.

I'll probably be fiddling with my PvP char tomorrow and see what I come up with. Will take quite some practice to master I think. I'm just happy that disc was quite offensive in arena before, so implementing smite and the like will not be a huge issue.
Regular
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bbGsrRs0c ... :qckraozMm

[ Last edited by Destia on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

Practice makes perfect.
Regular
Still pretty dead here tbh. Whatsup everyone ? Im sure alot of people have questions since theres not many great at PvP on our realm. Just dont be afraid to ask.
Practice makes perfect.
Forum Member
  • < C O R E >
  • Forum Member
Hey, I'm a bit curious about glyph choices. I noticed you went with Death for disc, but I've been finding it really buggy, has anyone else had that too?

And how comes no borrowed time in the spec? Soul warding suggests multiple shields, so with the smite mechanic ensuring priests are casting wouldn't the 15% spell haste be more beneficial than uhhh something else... damn, its really hard with so few points to move things around.... but it just feels wrong to have soul warding without borrowed time.
Regular

Serenal wrote:
Hey, I'm a bit curious about glyph choices. I noticed you went with Death for disc, but I've been finding it really buggy, has anyone else had that too?

And how comes no borrowed time in the spec? Soul warding suggests multiple shields, so with the smite mechanic ensuring priests are casting wouldn't the 15% spell haste be more beneficial than uhhh something else... damn, its really hard with so few points to move things around.... but it just feels wrong to have soul warding without borrowed time.

You really do want the extra minutes off the pet though as disc, there's indeed not much to play around with and the spec I chose for is purely offensive, been messing around with it and Hydra used something like it as well, liked his spec better so I changed mine a tiny bit. But yea, I used the same glyphs.

Shadow word: Death glyph isn't bugged, its got an internal CD now. Only works once and only if the target is indeed under 25% health.
So basically it's like SWD, SWD, CD , SWD back up, SWD, SWD, CD.

Resets once.

Practice makes perfect.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Destia wrote:
Shadow word: Death glyph isn't bugged, its got an internal CD now. Only works once and only if the target is indeed under 25% health.
So basically it's like SWD, SWD, CD , SWD back up, SWD, SWD, CD.

Resets once.

Oh, that explains it. Any idea on how long the internal cd is?

[ Last edited by Amarthana on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1235&sid=ea5f7000fb56993188aa0e861fe5fc04&start=10
Jump to :