Previous 1 . 2
Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Member
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I've been rolling Elemental since the changes and I have to say the spec is brilliantly fun now. You -never- run out of mana and the damage output is brilliant.

I only wish Blizzard had included Elemental in the built in Power Auras.

If you want some indepth help with the new spec Zaredd, I'd be more than happy to post a bit of a guide.
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
That would be really nice of you! But don't rush on my account. I am a dreadfully lazy player, I am trying to figure out Healadin at the moment, and although elemental is definietly next on my list, I'm sloooow. Still, any help you can easily give is most appreciated!
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Regular
  • < Vanguard of Valor >
  • Regular

Krothar wrote:
I only wish Blizzard had included Elemental in the built in Power Auras.

Thing is, there are not many actual proc auras/spells. Lava Surge refreshes Lava Burst timer, but it doesn't give a buff like Arcane Missiles. Similar to Feedback, it's just CD reduction.

9 stack lightning shield is only that could have a warning, but tbh i prefer addon version and set it up to show after it reaches 7 charges.

It's all fun and games until a mage gets stabbed. Then it gets hilarious.
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
made my first ever shaman... i is amused... that is all

Frikin lethal. :3
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Can't remember what it's like for other classes, but low lvl Resto turns dungeons into a snooze-fest. Put Earth Shield on the tank, then sit back and doze, bimbling along after the group and occasionally healing the over-excitable rogue. Good for chilling out =3

Although, saying that, I have to admit that when things do get hectic, the whole "who needs heals more" priority list does get the ol' blood pumping, with that warm, fuzzy feeling afterwards when everyone comes out of it ok, ALL THANKS TO YOU.

You star. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your best friend and worst enemy is your own mind.

The time of the Argent Crusade, is meow!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avid adventurer
  • < Cult of the Unbound >
  • Avid adventurer
not sure if this is a little late, but i gathered the gear to go enhance during Cata content, and im almost heroic ready, it's insane. even with a +STR not AGI off hand ((shammies do still get attack power from it, but agis better. as its bother AP and crit chance.) i start by Windfury and Flametongue, open by casting Flame shock, then Unleash Elements and use Lava Burst which usually crits about 14k, not bad for enhance. then stormstrike and uh, Flame Lash i think its called? Improved Wepons (I.E Windfury) its a very very good talent, for most builds the added damage just destroys everything. even 85 mobs don't last more than a few seconds in Melee.

in PvP, Enhance is very survivable. just drop a resistance totem with mage. rogue to a shammy now are just the new blood stain on the floor. ^ ^

The Pysker, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :