1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=32&t=201&sid=3b6709932b9857dd1aca0f9ae4d6ca73&start=10
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I have a rogue (yes her name is jezzybell) and I was wondering if I should bother using her for more than RP.

All advice is welcomed

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Master Poster
  • Master Poster
Yes, rogues are the most awesomely fun class in PvP there is. Go PvP with Jezzy! :D
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
My main is a rogue on a PvE server and I frickin' love her to bits. They're so much fun (especially in PvP). You don't know the number of times I've wished Miraene was a rogue instead of a huntard. :D

Levelling's pretty good as well, the only thing that annoyed me was the lack of AoE but Blade Flurry helped.
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
I just started a new rogue...belf of all things...but i love her soooo much...so yes, level it dammit!
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
I used to play rogue until the big nerf in WotLK. It's gotten much better now, but I fell behind too much on the gear-side to bother picking it up again. But surely, rogue is a really fun class to play. If you haven't played one, you definitly are missing out on something.
WoW Addict
  • WoW Addict
I have started levelling my rogue again. Yay for being sneaky
Selfproclaimed Queen of Procrastination

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~ Ralph W. Sockman
Veteran Poster
So fun and you get the feeling of a rogue when you do the "kill x" quests, when you sneak past all the other mobs and then take down the x, and then get back to stealth and sneak away. <3 AND you get to pickpocket stuff while you go too! So not only do they lose their leader, they lose their little savings as well. Mwahahaha!
Grand Marshal of the Vanguard of Valor - Slashcat
Assistant to the Grand Marshal - Narcisa

http://www.vanguardofvalor.com - join us, or check out our events and news!
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
/m
New macro.
<Insert cool name here>
/cast Pick Pocket
/cast Cheap Shot
Move to your spell bar.
Steal gold as you stun the mfs!
Grand Master
In dictionaries, fun, awesome, cool, roxxorz is described by one word. Rogue.
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Miraene wrote:
You don't know the number of times I've wished Miraene was a rogue instead of a huntard. :D

:o
TRAITOR!

On topic: I played rogue for 6 levels ( :D ). Kept getting killed by Teldrassil beasties so I stopped. I need to give it another try again.

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=32&t=201&sid=3b6709932b9857dd1aca0f9ae4d6ca73&start=10
Jump to :