Previous 1 . 2
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Maelvyre always used claws. Mostly cos he's still scourge and Morvyth enchanted them with a brainwash mindcontroll fingy to keep him in line and stop him butchering everyone in sight, but partly because TBC fist weapons just looked sexy as hell. The lack of pretty fist weapons in wrath makes me unhappy, my ugly new rog now uses dinky little knives. :[
Master Poster
  • Master Poster
Than'so prefers to fight with a rapier, a tasteful and elegant weapon for one hell of a classy guy. ;)
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Wraithos deals with whatever weapon he can aquire. He's once killed someone with a fork.

He has a significant preference for swords of the large variety but has lately began to utilize concealed weapons, like poisoned needles and hidden-blades.
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular

Roifa wrote:
He's once killed someone with a fork.

I would imagine Than'so using a fork. From what I've seen of him, I've rarely not had a fork waggled at me. ;)
Master Poster
  • < Angelus Nocturne >
  • Master Poster

Roifa wrote:
He's once killed someone with a fork.

Amateur, Tani killed someone with a manicured fingernail

"What sound will you make when you hit the ground? Think you'll hear it before you die?"
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
Well lets see, trained assassin turned hemophobic mother? Quill and paintbrush, if she has to draw a blade she'll avoid to use sharp side. The pommel in the right hands can be quite painfull, when "stabed" in the right place.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :