Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
In the Diablo board theme, the "Forum Rules", "Live Chat" and "Register Now" buttons do not work! Just thought I'd let you know :D
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Site Admin
Site Admin
    This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
hey there nice catch!

I honestly hadn't noticed!

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Thanks! ^^

See? It's nice to have a creep like me around every now and then :D

You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Site Admin
Site Admin
hmmmmz I guess.....Now if you don't mind can you go back in your box.......*holds up a box*
Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Am i not creepy enough? *puppy face*
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
*jumps in the box and grins at Ilmaz, as there's no more room for him*
Jump to :