Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I don't know if you have recently but I think I remember you doing it in the past - tell Blizzard of our existence and make them list us as an unofficial fansite! If we keep spamming them about it, maybe they'll finally accept the request! :D
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Saranini
We don't qualify to be a fansite. We are a forum. A fansite needs to display news and such, it's not just a realm forum.

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/links/fansites.html

If you look at the other fansites you will see they are extremely different from us. We are a realm forum for roleplayers, I don't think we will ever get deemed a fansite just cause... we aren't one.

To be honest, being named a fansite would mean very little to us, as I think the best thing here is that it's a realm community, and doesn't stretch beyond that. Being deemed a fansite would mean getting people from outside of our realm here, and I don't think there is anything for them here really.

Not flaming or anything! Just shedding light on the fansite concept :)
Site Admin
Site Admin
yeh the snowman...er....woman is right.

Iv'e had this out with them over the years and frankly as some one here told me. "We don't need blizzard approval.....we have the wowgamers and RP players approval..." and to me that means more than some listing on their website.

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
True. I was just procrastinating epicly (STUDYING IS EVIL (I WISH IT WOULD DIE!)) and browsing through the WoW Community site and stumbled upon the fansites section and was like "Huh. Something's missing." and thought we'd give it a try just for the sake of it, but Sarasnowman is right in every point she made :D
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
If it ever became an officail fansite I would no longer be able to call Ghostcrawler a complete tosser.

I likes it as it is!!!

Saranini

Lethys wrote:
True. I was just procrastinating epicly (STUDYING IS EVIL (I WISH IT WOULD DIE!)) and browsing through the WoW Community site and stumbled upon the fansites section and was like "Huh. Something's missing." and thought we'd give it a try just for the sake of it, but Sarasnowman is right in every point she made :D

GO GO GO STUDY! Tsk Tsk Lelly.
Jump to :