•  Topic Smilies
  •   |  Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:19 pm 
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
But it's your choice to use them or not.

Besides, the regular smilies we use also move the lines a bit.

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Saranini
Yeah I honestly think that is a bit nitpicky. People write in tiiiiiiny font, then in huge font, they put in huge images, etc. There are other things that mess up your screen.

So yeah, if you don't use them, it will not affect your posts, but I think it might be a bit much to outlaw everyone from using them just because of spacing issues. Just my opinion of course, but I like them and other people do as well, so yeah, unless there's some huge issue with it, I Think that's too little reason to throw them out.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Smilies are a great invention. Been able to express all that hatred, all that anger, that gloating smile over your misfortune, with but one tiny icon.

One day language will be eradicated entirely and the world will communicate with nothing but pacman's retarded but emotional little brother.

Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Blackthrone wrote:

One day language will be eradicated entirely and the world will communicate with nothing but pacman's retarded but emotional little brother.

You speak words of wisdom :geek:

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :