Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=39&t=482&sid=cbe9c1886fd23b38c14410c67ea02fcc&start=30
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Y'all just need to learn to live a harmonious existance.

In the current state I can go to the realm forums and pick on 'tards.
Then I can log into wowgamer and laugh at realm forum 'tards.
Golconda, Zen dust and bliss.

ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
you know, to be honest, there are almost no lolboys on the forums anymore. Sure, there are some PVE guilds bumping their posts, but if you point them politely to the RP rules and such they stay polite and thank you. And I don't think I have ever had lolboys really ruining a story I posted, they just tend to ignore it.

I think I like the forum as it is now, some of the activity has returned, there are posts about rp guilds, events and such, not too much, but just enough to show that we are there. And with every post we as RP-ers make there we can also point people here.

I really would like to avoid to alienate us "oldies" from newer people.
Be that on the forums or in game. Some of us tend to forget that there are great RP-ers outside the wewantrp chat. As Dunegar said, I've seen some really negative comments there on other rp-ers that don't know about wewantrp. And that is NOT what the chat ever was intended for. Just like I'm sure Jezzy would like to see even more RP-ers on this forum.

I hope it will never turn into a wowgamer/wewantrp against the other RP-ers.
(And I want to clarify that I know that neither Jezzy nor Shiryou would ever want that, thank you both for the forum and the chat!) :D
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
I did some RP stuffs on the realm forums, bumping some threads in RP fashion, go me *flex* XD
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
I'll admit I've been slacking a tad with this recently! But I've just done my bit of posting and bumping and wanted to let you folks know that a fair few RP threads have popped up over the last week or so - go check them out. :)
Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Regular
  • < Horde sanctuary >
  • Regular
There is some monumental truisms in this thread, i took a few of them to heart, and will(once again) check in on the realms forums to 'have a look'.

Nice constructive talk this :)
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
There have been some nice rp threads on the realm forums recently, including this one

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 8389&sid=1

which does not appear here.

I apologise to the Triplets if they are here! But I wanted to say how interesting I find their idea to rp levelling in Ghostlands together in a kind of Time bubble, so they play that it is right after the events that changed Ghostlands, rather than present time. I assume when they rp "normally" they fit in with the rest of the server time. This is a very clever idea which would make levelling way more fun. I never thought of it!

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Our triplets seem to be on a mission to ressurect the Realm forum and I think (might be wrong) that part of that involves avoiding WoWgamer and using the realm forum instead.

I thought their time bubble levelling idea was really clever as well. :)

But yarr - the realm forum is seeing life - go look!

Alquanis Firesong
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
seems to be a bit of that going on at the moment. tho it may be they can't get on wowgamer for some reason, many companies block external sites like ours.

which is not a comment on wowgamer. I love wowgamer and post here all the time! *grins* and spend FAR too much time checking in on it to see if there is anything new. But I watch the realm forums too, and there are some fun things happening there.

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
So, I got bored and took it upon myself to go through our realm forums bumping RP posts. Now it looks like the realm forum of an RP realm! :D

I just hope I don't get banned for spam. *cough*

Alquanis Firesong
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
I'm joining you Ally! We'll get spam-banned together!
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=39&t=482&sid=cbe9c1886fd23b38c14410c67ea02fcc&start=30
Jump to :