1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1456&sid=3f3a7b647d60121d5b46f674fd301f41&start=10
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello everyone,

I have noticed that the vibrancy this beautiful community once had seems of have lost it's zing! - Indeed we used to be full of zest and I myself would struggle to keep up with all the postings.

but as i said, i fear this once great community is dwindling away. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come?
after all nothing can last for ever and change is our only dependable constant.

I'd like to ask you people what you think since after all you are the community! - Can wowgamer regain its zest? or should we look to the closure of this community and just move on?

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
WoW Addict
  • WoW Addict
What do you mean close it?!

Has hits really been that bad that you'd consider that? I mean this is still the forum I check the most every day. So eh...I'd rather like to keep it :S

Selfproclaimed Queen of Procrastination

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~ Ralph W. Sockman
Site Admin
Site Admin
UPDATE:

Either I'm going to attempt to get more people here from our realm, & others.....or i'm going to close wowgamer.

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Steam - Ivar284
WoW Addict
  • WoW Addict
How can you do that too us?! T_T

Anyway maybe see about posting on the realm forum if you want more people? though I rather like the quality of people that are here rather than strive for quantity.

Selfproclaimed Queen of Procrastination

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~ Ralph W. Sockman
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!

I come here daily, damn it! I need a safe environment to Forum-whore around in, I don't want to go back to the *shudder* realm forums...

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
nobody
I still look around even though I often have little to participate with. Having quit WoW last year and unable to return due to lack of funds and--most especially--time, I didn't feel comfortable continuing to write about a character no one could rp with in-game.

I've noticed a heavy drop of participation and wonder if part of it is because of some OOC drama. Most often that can be the cause of dwindling participation. The other possible reason could be work, schooling, and RL issues. Even if people were okay with me writing about Keilara even though I'm no longer in-game, if I had to choose between finally writing my novel or a few chapters of fan-fiction, I'm gonna pick my novel.

Though I do ask that you don't shut down WoWGamer. Perhaps expand it to invite others from other realms? I know that while Argent Dawn has the Argent Archives, it lacks an OOC area for gamers to talk to one another and that is something I imagine ADers would enjoy having around. Just a thought. :)
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have sent an invite to the people of the Argent Dawn RP server to join us here. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... 2?page=1#0

I might transfer some one over there.

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
  • Website
Why even put this post up for discussion when you've already made a choice and done something about it? :/

In the end it's your forum. Do what you like with it c:

"Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self." ~ Writer Cyril Connolly
Site Admin
Site Admin
I havent made my mind up, but if things are on the decline then I have to face up to the possibility that closure must be considered an option.
Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1456&sid=3f3a7b647d60121d5b46f674fd301f41&start=10
Jump to :