Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1456&sid=7c513e0b0ff78b81eafea1582a22a9a9&start=20
nobody
    Reply with quote Post a reply
If you like, Jezzy, I could speak to a few old friends from AD about it, about Argent Archives, and the like. I still have some ties, even if I'm no longer around.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin

Keilara wrote:
If you like, Jezzy, I could speak to a few old friends from AD about it, about Argent Archives, and the like. I still have some ties, even if I'm no longer around.

That would be awesome! The more the merrier I say!

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
nobody
Done and done. :) *buffs nails*
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
huh.... this is one of the rare forums that gets replies every day.
This forum is a lot more active then our realm forums, so I really don't see why it should be closed? It's not because there are less replies then there were at one point that the site is doomed to die or something.
ACE
  • ACE
This is the only forum I use. The Realm Forums had no place for art or writings. There is 'fan creations' and yet hardly any writing or art is posted there.

I am in agreement with Lirien here that its the quality of people that brought me here not the quantity. I may be a quiet forumer but I am here every day and I do use it as a means of communication with the other dmfers. Its easier when arranging rp events and exchanging ideas to pm the players through here and not in game.

All in all closure would be as upsetting for me as closing the game itself. The diaries,stories and art threads inspire me as much as the game itself. I would lose the ability to communicate with people outside the game and have nowhere to post my art/diaries/personal lore where rpers and like minded individuals can view it.

If it is too difficult to run, or takes up too much of your time etc I could understand your reasons for closing. However lack of members and a lull in activity is to be expected at times. Either it will pick up or it won't. But it certainly won't die out with the regulars here.

cryptfever.deviantart.com
Veteran Poster
  • < The House of Val'Dearas >
  • Veteran Poster
I agree with the other posters. So there might be less activity here at the moment than there has been at other times? I do not think that is a reason to count it as the death of it, is there? I, to, come here every day. I might not post every day, but a lot of other people do.

If you do not want to run it, maybe someone else can take over the burden?
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
I love this forum and comes here several times a day. (if I had internet on my phone I would come her even more often) I think that this forum is important to rp on dmf and I'm afraid that rp on dmf would decrease big time if this site where to dissapear. I love to have a place where I can diskuss rp, plan events or just talk and I don't believe the official forums can offer that. It's mostly a place for whining and crying.

I believe that everything has it ups and downs, wow certanly has good and bad times, dmf has good and better times where rp goes up and down. It's the same with the things surroundign wow such as forums. It might be quiet for some time but I am certain it will increase again.

Since dmf just lost a big rp guild like the Phoenix guard and some other very active players that is ofc going to affect this forum. But there are new people coming to dmf as well. Maybe we should work on making sure they feel welcome and invite them to come here?

Please, please don't close the site just because of low activity. Everything has ups and downs and in the end there is always sunshine. ;)

To conquer death you only have to die.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Zhinsa wrote:
huh.... this is one of the rare forums that gets replies every day.
This forum is a lot more active then our realm forums, so I really don't see why it should be closed? It's not because there are less replies then there were at one point that the site is doomed to die or something.

Actually, there are quite some sites that would dream of having a million hits a month. ;)

Steam - Ivar284
Don't close Wowgamer down!
I need a place where i'm safe from all the lollers

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Site Admin
Site Admin
....and so open we shall stay.....

i can't think you enough guys! :P

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1456&sid=7c513e0b0ff78b81eafea1582a22a9a9&start=20
Jump to :