1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1079&sid=239520eadeaf283d1a7adf0f30c2a5ec&start=10
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Rig't, let's get rid of the folks that shouldn't be here first. If you like flowers, kittens, any form of tinycute japanese animae creature, Rainbows, butterflies, teddybears, ribbons or ponies, Get the hell out of my thread and go dance 'round yer maypole. Alliance may also leave and cry in their chapels for deliverance from what I will bring.

If you're still reading you're proberbly the type of guy who opens beer bottles with his teeth, owns every Swarzenegger and Stallone DvD, punches people with red hair and wants Garrosh Hellscream's babies. If'n yer not I'm serious, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!!

To Srss bussness...
Rydae/Xalan/Vipus/whutever the hell he's playing these days has got the cogs in my head whirling. He's right, I prolly don't look hard enough for people with the same tastes in violence and fury. I'm too lazy to keep looking hard for them too, so instead we're going to build them, from Scratch. And whilst we're at it we will drag RP into Kalimdor, kicking and screaming, if we have to.

We're going to pick up a guild charter, we're going to recruit to it the hardest, meanest, ugliest bastard collection of level 1's to sign it, no not your level 35 hunter/priest/shamans whatever, this is a literal reroll project, every bugger will be on the same page. We're going to whip them to level 10-15. and then we're going to unleash them upon the world. The smart side of my brain that isn't sozzled in alcohol and and angry music tells me to do this in cataclysm, when new leveling content becomes available and folk will reroll new race/class combos. I may have the restraint to wait for it, or impatience may get the better of me and I may snap it up and let Cataclysm kids be our second wave.

They are not going to do some pansy quest unless it rewards the biggest goddamned axe you've ever seen, that's for gurls, they're going to earn their experiance points in the gulch, on the fields of Arathi, in the valleys of alterac. They're going to bleed and die in every battlefield on azeroth and beyond, they are going to learn what it means to be Real Horde.

"Sob, sob..But, but, but what about instances?"

Every now and then our band of warriors will find a necromancer or dragon that thinks it's Charles Bronson, so we'll go into it's lair, break it's fingers and smash it's teeth out it'll go down like a ton of bricks. Now it's adds might start screaming and giving them shit, but they'll jus stare like they're going to do the same to them and they'll STFU, then we steal it's shiny loot, we'll then beat a dwarf to death with that loot.

"But, This iz an rp relm, GTFO pvp h8tur!!"

Our band will RP too. No, it won't sit in a tavern, it will march up and down the barrens three times a day carrying sacks full of rocks, then when they're pissed off and thirsting to death they'll walk into Ashenvale and paint it red. It will keep it's eyes peeled all the while for local defense alarms and stupid humans daring to wander through it's territory with it's pvp flag up.

"But rp is drinking and telling stories."
It is, they will sit around the campfire on a night drinking the vilest acidic grog known to orc from the skulls of their enemies whilst recounting the saga behind their newest scar. It will be an old style horde clan-military, it will have old horde style gatherings and events. Yes there are elffs and deadites in there, but only the one's Hellscream considers crazy or vicious enough to sit with us. They may also have restricted numbers on them, elves and deadites are welcome but they Will Not drown out the rest of the brotherhood.

"I'm already in a guild, I can't commit nuffin'!! D: "
I want your alts, not your firstborn (unless it comes with celery and saladcream). You need merely to turn up on the prescribed day, at the prescribed time, stomp up and down kalimdor looking mean and angry before invading the battlegrounds for an hour or two for some pre-made fun.

The smart ones out there have read the signs, they know war is coming. Thrall has done much for the Horde, but he has let it grow weak, let it forget what it is. They will bring war to our doorstep and the Horde will not be ready. The smart one's have read the signs and they have begun preparing. Hellscream has gathered them. The oldest warriors who remember the internment camps but were denied vengance, The younglings whose rage grows with every inch of Kalimdor the alliance takes from their people, the strongest of Taurahe enraged by the trampling of ancestral spirtholds, the vilest of the dead tired of the leash the kor'kron bind them with and the most insidious of elves unwelcome on the red streets and polite society of Quel'thalas.

A cabal of the most honorable yet malicious creatures the horde has to offer dedicated to the absolute annihilation of those that oppose the Horde. They watch and they wait, knowing it is only a matter of time before the treacherous move against us and they will be unleashed to drown the Horde's enemies in blood and thunder. But perhaps you watch and wait also, perhaps you have seen the same signs we have? Then go you to the Drag, to the dark streets of olde lordaeron and the abandoned spires of the ghostlands. There you will find us and we will call you brother and you will call our Kalimdor clansteads home..

Hellscream's Angels are recruiting soon*

*(tm)

now imma bugger off to bed and wake up tomorrow wondering why all the best and stupidest idea's I have come at 2 am in the morning when imma drunk.

Donor
  • Donor
I believe i started screaming like a sissy girl while reading this. That excited i got! Finally the rp i have been missing (i saw the first attempts some days ago). Bloody ruthless and violent. I will certainly take part in this whenever it will happen. And when cata comes i think i might have a few rl friends that will gladly join us. When you decide to log Meph come and find me. Till then...

Blood today, victory tommorow!

Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Xalan wrote:
I believe i started screaming like a sissy girl while reading this.

if it was after I ordered sissy girls out then you are forgiven, if it was when I mentioned rainbows remind me to slap you.

Xalan wrote:
When you decide to log Meph come and find me. Till then...

Will do Soon*. A combination of dodgy hard drive and short finances are keeping my account locked up for a while, I might attempt to git it up and running sometime this week though 8)

I also need to find a picture of a suitably muscled and oiled Arnold picture and some violent music for people to listen and look at whilst reading to increase the thread's manliness quotient. :3

*(TM)

Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Blackthrone wrote:
I also need to find a picture of a suitably muscled and oiled Arnold picture and some violent music for people to listen and look at whilst reading to increase the thread's manliness quotient. :3

*(TM)

It's not Arnold, but it is better than nothing.

HOTLINKING IS EVIL :(

http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/images/sa ... se008c.jpg

[ Last edited by Zugfar on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Zugfar wrote:

It's not showin'!![ D:

[ Last edited by Blackthrone on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
f***, Meph, you made ME want to join. Good thing you aren't the recruiting officer for the real life army......

Can I please roll Daerga's vicious twin sister and come and die with you? (well, of course you won't die, but since I pvp like an idiot I will require forgiveness for dying over and over again...)

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Skillz are not mandatory. Only brutality.
Death is a certainty. Yours and theirs.
Hellscream's Angels do not care if you die repeatedly, they ask only that you take as many loliance bastards as possible with you. That large crater in the middle of strand of the ancients? It might have been an orc once before the cannon shell came along, but he filled it withl dranei blood before he went.

Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Zugfar wrote:

Access denied, you will be returned to the main page in 15 seconds.....
fail zuggles, fail :[

Master Poster
  • Master Poster
Hell yeah, let's look at pictures of oiled up m-..err, kick Alliance butt! I'll definitely create an orc for this. :D
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Blackthrone wrote:

Zugfar wrote:

Access denied, you will be returned to the main page in 15 seconds.....
fail zuggles, fail :[

I blame you. Because of that, I'll just link Grommash instead of Gladiator.
http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer.ph ... aft&art=37

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1079&sid=239520eadeaf283d1a7adf0f30c2a5ec&start=10
Jump to :