Previous 1 ... 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1079&sid=f06b58cb1eee6208b13afe17198fc5b3&start=100
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Weekends, practically any time. Friday evenings too. I'll know better whats perfect when I get my timetable next week.
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
MEPHALA I LOVE YOU. I want to join, I have a couple of characters who would be perfick for this. Just need to pick one. Won't be in game for a bit though, so I'll see if you're still open when I get back :D :D
Veteran Poster
  • < The House of Val'Dearas >
  • Veteran Poster
It seems, since this is a guild full of alts, that coordinating ourselves is a chore.

So I suggest a custom channel! Call it hellsangels, for short? :twisted:
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Essinaya wrote:
It seems, since this is a guild full of alts, that coordinating ourselves is a chore.

So I suggest a custom channel! Call it hellsangels, for short? :twisted:

That is actually a clever idea. I will join it this evening. /nodnod

Wednesday Evening. 8:00PM. Warsong calls once more. The angels are ready to push into the next brackets and take the battle into the deadlands of Arathi Basin.

WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
Meph, there is no way right now I am going to have time to catch up on Razhda, I'm sorry. :( How ever! I wonder if I could join on Daerga and I'll spend the time I have on her doing BGs, learning how to warrior pvp and getting a reasonable set of gear for when you all get to the 50-59 bracket?

I mean, Dearga's credentials as a Hellscream lover are well documented...

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
o' course yer can.
Nor have we forgotten the rp aspects yet, there will likely be an event of some description soon after tomorrows battle, if nothing else those grunts who ascend need to prove they are worthy to ride a great worg to battle. Means I need to find me a shaman and hope like hell a group fo 20's can survive in the canyon xD

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Blackthrone wrote:
Wednesday Evening. 8:00PM. Warsong calls once more. The angels are ready to push into the next brackets and take the battle into the deadlands of Arathi Basin.

Meh. I wont be able to participate, due to another rp event at the same time. But I will join the channel!
Donor
  • Donor
Because most members could not come we changed it for Thursday. Not sure when exactly but Mephalolz will update it soon enough.

And yes hellsangels is running. It was there from the beggining but Mephs and i used it only to cyborz.

Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
Thanks Meph! I shall poke you on Daerga then when I get a chance. So /join hellsangels for all alts then? that sounds like a great plan.
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Xalan wrote:
Because most members could not come we changed it for Thursday. Not sure when exactly but Mephalolz will update it soon enough.

Yay! As long as it's not too early in the evening, I can come along!
Previous 1 ... 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1079&sid=f06b58cb1eee6208b13afe17198fc5b3&start=100
Jump to :