Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=233&sid=5c59c19698d448e7ebc7a544da4378d2&start=20
Master Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Master Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Quote:
You have my orc's axe...

.... IN YOUR FACE! Meet you at the Battlegrounds >:D

Haha, same here but less cool and with a dagger and your back and running like hell when things go bad. D:
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
He doesn't actually have an axe :(
Master Poster
  • Master Poster
What? You phony! (<neglects to mention that Mord is a swordsmith>)
Saranini
HAH! I eat warriors with crap weapons for breakfast.

... just that most don't have crap weapons now do they :(

Stupid rogue, just come get me! (can you wait until my racial is off cooldown though? Kk thx)
Master Poster
  • Master Poster

Quote:
(can you wait until my racial is off cooldown though? Kk thx)

On the contrary, I will be watching from the shadow. Savoring my victory and waiting patiently for you to actually have used your racial, then strike swiftly and mercilessly. ( And still lose probably since disco priests with PvP gear usually wipe the floor with me ;_; )
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
Yeap, I'm quite ashamed to wield the Marrowstrike instead of Edge of Ruin, but CBA to grind ToC with him anymore :P
Saranini

Than'so wrote:

Quote:
(can you wait until my racial is off cooldown though? Kk thx)

On the contrary, I will be watching from the shadow. Savoring my victory and waiting patiently for you to actually have used your racial, then strike swiftly and mercilessly. ( And still lose probably since disco priests with PvP gear usually wipe the floor with me ;_; )

In BG's rogues usually are not too big of a hassle since I can outheal their burst and then just DoT up, fear and crap. But in arena it is much harder I must say. Meeting rogues with resilience and such is just plain annoying, especially when they have ossum PvE weapons and just slice me to bits :(

AND SERIOUSLY YOUR CRAP POISONS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WTBdispelpoisononmypriest
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Saranini wrote:
WTBdispelpoisononmypriest

QFT!

I don't really care about any class, other than druids. They deserve a big nerf. A big one. How do you kill something made of wood with infinite amounts of mana, that can outheal anything and also crowd control you without any cooldowns, dispell possibillities or other restrictions, until diminishing returns go down to zero and everyone around you have been dead for a long time? Not to mention the 20-minute duel I had yesterday with a non-wooden druid. I'm overreacting like hell right now, nerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerf!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D
Saranini
Hahaha, I fully agree! Well, I can't really whine too much, because my arena partner is a feral druid <3 So YAY FOR INSTANT CYCLONE.

And you know what, I don't mind feral druids too much in arena, BUT TREES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. When we kill the whatever the resto druid's partner is, and the druid is left alone, and he is annoying, he will keep us busy for 3 Minutes while we run after it to try to kill it. And at our rating EVERY TEAM HAS A RESTO DRUID.

Enter arena.
Ruffy; okay we have a--
Saranini; FFS WARRIOR AND TREE AGAIN DJKLSNKDND RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Pretty much standard. It's tree + DK, tree + rogue, tree + warrior. All these combos make me rage, the latter being the worst by far. OW! Personal favourite because it always lasts 8 minutes, retri + tree. The retri can not really kill me, but Ruffy can't kill the tree either. And thus starts the fearing + mana burn game. Good stuffs.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
I don't even think I've met a feral druid in arena, but i wouldn't care if I did.

Saranini wrote:
BUT TREES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

These are more annoying. It's not a matter of winning or losing, it's a matter of when I run out of mana. and with a rogue/warrior/dk standing around hitting me all the time, that usually doesn't take long. All i can do is release my shadowfiend, wait for it to miserably fail giving me mana, and then die.

Feral druids are not made of wood, so they are not dangerous in arena. But in duels on the other hand! Yesterday, I fought one, and made the misstake of trying to damage it. Now, of course, that didn't work, and I ran out of mana. But, I wasn't giving up, and the damn thing couldn't kill me! So, I spent like twenty minutes living off my mana regeneration and cooldowns! I think I sent in my shadowfiend five times before that druid ran out of mana/got tired (don't know which). I'm not going to duel a druid for a looong time again...
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=233&sid=5c59c19698d448e7ebc7a544da4378d2&start=20
Jump to :