1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=233&sid=e06820bb1928882e578f0bbc4df45988&start=10
Saranini
    Reply with quote Post a reply
My Selta is an avid PvPer and generally, when I do not have an event or raid, I am on her doing battlegrounds. I have a few people who accompany me regularly, but more are always welcome, and who knows, we might even get a nice premade going should we have enough people.

The reason for this topic is just so Selta can add a few people to her friendlist who like to PVP, and who are willing to be contacted and invited when she goes into BGs. Of course I do know that schedules will not always match, but this is not something that requires a steady schedule, just you agreeing to me whispering you when I feel like PvP.

There are a few things I have to warn you about because I do have a pattern when it comes to BG's:
- I will always do the daily, this is my priority unless it is like Eye of the Storm and I nerdrage, then I might leave it be, but generally when I go for a BG stint I will tackle the daily first.
- I am loud in BG's. I am sorry, but winning a BG is piss easy if everyone knows what to do. If 8 zerge stables I am the one that tells them in bg chat not to. If people cap and do not defend, I am the one that will tell people this is how you lose games. I do not whine every time, just when I see we can still win if people get their act together. I do not call people noobs nor do I curse. I will however, call people out who offend others. This is me, the person you will be going into BG's with. If you can not stand the above, I suggest you don't put your name here because I am incapable of changing that.
- I am not an achievement hunter, and I will never hunt achievements actively in BG. When they happen, they happen. But running from one base to the next to get Arathi Basin Assassin is not what I do. I believe achievement hunts mostly ruin BG's, since you are not working for a team but solely for yourself.
- I do ALL BG's. Because I do the token turnin for honor, you know, the repeatable? So I tend to alternate between BG's so I can hand in that quest as much as possible. If you want to do ONLY warsong or something, well I can't really do that. However, if you say you prefer 4 BG's and don't like Strand or Isle, we can work around that.

The above are not actual requirements, but more of a warning as to how I go about doing battlegrounds, simply to avoid conflict. I am however, quite easy-going and I will never ever ever get angry with anyone I do BG's with, that is not my style. I don't care about your resilience at all, I don't care about your gear. I'll happily stick to 0 resilience clothies and heal you like crazy, it doesn't matter at all. OW! And even if you are poo at battlegrounds and have never put a foot in isle because you just don't get it, that doesn't matter either. I just think BG's are tons of fun! And the only reason I mention everything I do, is because I want you to have fun as well and not drop out because 'ffs that Sarah tells people off in BG's when they zerg'.
WoW Addict
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
I am a cheerful noob at PvP. I get a kick out of it with friends but I find it utterly miserable without. Strand is my favourite, I hate WSG, and have only done IoC once, because it confused me so much that I have never gone back. I love the cannons. I try to heal. I will be level 79 by bedtime tonight I hope, as i have only 2 bars to go. Pick Meeee!!!!!!
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
With the exception of being loud, you pretty much just described how I play in battlegrounds myself, Sara.

I'm dead tired of farming for honor alone in constant loss-games, so you're very much welcome to throw me a whisper every now and then if you want to. Luckily, I'm not that dependant on honor to get pvp gear any more (now it comes down to my arena teams instead), but after all, I do still need some.

Saranini
Yay guys <3 Added you both to the list!

Ow and I didn't get isle at first either, now I do and I LOVE IT. In the beginning I hated Strand and Isle with a passion, but once I understood how it went that completely changed. Warsong used to be my least favourite BG because my poor Saranini would get pummelled there, but on my priest I quite like it. Eye is the one I hate the most. Simply because when I am collecting tokens from all BG, I win AB and it's like 'yay, three tokens, don't have to bother with it immediately again'. And then I go to eye and it is one excruciating BG after the other with one token every time. When Eye was the daily it took me 3 days to complete it! 3 DAYS! Nightmare that one. I do like the layout of the thing, and how it works, just not how alliance only take two bases and then lolololflag, while horde just recaptures our bases since no one defends because lololololflag.

:D Yeah I could talk about BG's all day long.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Isle is insanely fun. Definite favourite. Maybe I'll see you there!
Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Saranini
Yay Alquanis killing <3 So happy you are not a warrior :)
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
One day I will be, one day!

I do suck painfully at PvP, to be honest. Enjoy it nonetheless!

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Regular
If i'm not busy i'm always up for PVP. Nothing can be more fun than destroying the likes of the Horde!
http://blackmist.guildportal.com - Blackmist's home.
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
You have my orc's axe...

.... IN YOUR FACE! Meet you at the Battlegrounds >:D

Saranini

Zugfar wrote:
You have my orc's axe...

.... IN YOUR FACE! Meet you at the Battlegrounds >:D

I HOPE ALL WARRIORS DIE HORRIBLY*

*it will not be by my hand probably, but details
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=233&sid=e06820bb1928882e578f0bbc4df45988&start=10
Jump to :