•  Topic PvP Gripes!
  •   |  Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:38 am 
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=236&sid=4694044b80a03233173ca15655abf923&start=10
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I like the Arathi Basen BG and I either get one of the following as my "team members"

A group that wants to stand and just fight not bothering to achieve objectives
    A group that want to all be in charge and spend their time Spamming the message area with "orders"

And what is it with corpse camping? All it ever does is force people to quit the BG and the fun is gone! :evil:

*sigh*

Ahhhh thats my gripe done, any more ?

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Now, I'm sorry but... Corpse camping? In battlegrounds? How do you do that..?

Ok, I can understand if people are camping graveyards, but that's just part of the game. You can't camp in an enemy graveyard very long before you get killed anyway.

The thing that annoys me is TENACITY IN WG!!! :x
The Horde always has it, and the Alliance players drop like flies. It's not made better by the fact that the Alliance players can't co-operate at all either...
Master Poster
  • Master Poster
ooh there was a thread like this a while ago on the PvP forums.

My top 3 things that I hate in Battlegrounds:

- Deathknights death gripping away a target that I'm killing and even worse when they then fail to kill it themselves and it escapes.
- My team giving up and going for "Lose fast!" tactic.
- My team getting angry at me because I don't want to lose fast and refuse to put downa flag. ;)
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
PEOPLE THAT DON'T DEFEND BASES.

ARGHHH. I'm always left defending a base by myself, out of principle and then get the living daylight smacked out of me when the alliance decide to pick on the poor hunter standing nobly and obediently by her little base, all alone...

Have to say though, the horde do tend to be somewhat less pants at this than the alliance!

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Playing a hunter I really have no gripes with PvP.

The suckers never catch me, and when they do, *Poof* frozen :D

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Saranini

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:
Playing a hunter I really have no gripes with PvP.

The suckers never catch me, and when they do, *Poof* frozen :D

You should come across a disc priest then, you guys are extremely easy to beat for us.

My gripes are:
- capping and then running on without defending in about any BG
- zerging midfield in warsong
- playing by timer in warsong
- When rogues and such don't peel melee from me.

I think that's about it really.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Oh, and another thing.

People who ignore both the chat in battlegrounds and the map! I lost a battleground yesterday because the Alliance players were unable to walk through an open door! Kind of pointless to attack siege workshops when you can walk right in...
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore

Saranini wrote:

You should come across a disc priest then, you guys are extremely easy to beat for us.

You mean the whiny little cowards who shield themselves while others do their dirty work for them? I've never had any major trouble with them, although I admit that I haven't faced one 1v1.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Saranini

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:

Saranini wrote:

You mean the whiny little cowards who shield themselves while others do their dirty work for them?

As opposed to back peddling huntards who let an animal do their bidding?
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Actually, as a survivalist, my pet is pretty useless. It usually dies after one or two encounters with big groups and reviving it is a waste of mana.

- Marcus Aurelius
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=236&sid=4694044b80a03233173ca15655abf923&start=10
Jump to :