Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
  • Grand Master
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey everybody. My current 3v3 arena team has had some issuses, so we decided to look around for other opportunities.

So, what I'm saying is that I'm looking for a decent and fairly active 3v3 team. I'm disc specced and have 807 resilience. I'm not going to lie and say that I'm über-skilled or anything, but people do say that I'm a pretty good healer. I'm usually logged in at least once every day, mostly in the evenings if activity is an issue.

So, if any of you people happens to know about a 3v3 team in need of a disc priest, then please let me know!

Also, if anyone else is looking for an arena team, feel free to use this thread to ask about it.

Regular
Amar is an excellent pvp healer and saved my butt more than once. Pick her! pick her! :D
http://blackmist.guildportal.com - Blackmist's home.
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
I'm looking for an arena team...but i'm a bit shit really so you might not wanna pick me >.<

609 resi or something similar

For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Saranini
You can practice in skirmish!

Hunter-priest can be very annoying if done right. Sad that you can't do a double duel thing, or our arena teams could practice against each other.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
By the way, I might as well add that as of now, I've found a team that I'm trying out at the moment. Things aren't going too well, though, and we're stuck at about 1k rating. And I don't know if it's me who isn't doing good enough or not.

Oh, and Ferwyn, even though I won't be able to play any rated stuff, I'd be happy to play some skirmish with you for practice. If you want to, of course.
Jump to :