1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=561&sid=54a08306a40f07488971cb3fcb4e67a1&start=10
Saranini
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Instead of being negative about PvP, let's say what we like!

So what is your favourite BG and why?

On Selta, it is Warsong. I love it, it's really easy to win, and basically two decent players can turn a game around. I can do anything I want, I can carry flags, I can defend, so many options, so much fun!

On Saranini, it is Alterac. Simply because she has zero PvP gear and there she can just hide in the masses and pewpew from afar :D
ACE
view posts by this user Offline
  • ACE
I really enjoy Warsong on most of my characters. It is fairly fast and like you, I love all the things I can do!

I also love Alterac, as it's a huge freakin' map! I also enjoy killing Drek'Thar :P

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Most battlegrounds can be turned into absolute nightmares (for us) with very little effort (from our side). However, if played really, really well, Arathi Basin can be extremely fun to play. It feels really good when the teamwork is nice, and actually pays off. It's so nice to see when people actually communicate, ask for help, warn each other, and tell people when they've done a good job.

As for the pvp itself, I usually find Wintergrasp pretty fun, if that counts. It's nice that it's so large, giving us lots of chances for both large and small enemy encounters. It sucks that the Alliance is having severe problems with working together, but the battleground itself is pretty nice. Especially when you get to kill those oh-so-tough guys with tenacity who think that they can kill the squishy little priest so easily...
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Arathi Basin.
It's the battleground of the true Horde.
I love the way folks put auto run on and have a cigarette whilst their toon mindlessley headbuts the gate.
I love complainingthat blizz locks all horde signups untill the 'lliance have four bases at which point our five men suddenly miraculously becomes 15.
I love Standing on that treetrunk at the lumbermill, grinning with pride as all those blue flags burn and the sky turns red.
I love suicide jumps from the lumbermill into the blacksmith whenever some bugger dares go near it.
I love been blown off the cliff at the mine by a shaman, only to see his face when I pull off a charge halfway down and end up ion his face again.
I love the persistant druid who sits stealthkat in the bushes near the farm waiting for us to leave so he can ninja it, not realising that our own druid is sat right behind him
Gentlemen, I love war!

Saranini
AB, the playground of priests.

Mount.
Ride to LM.
MC everything that comes up the hill and jump them down.
Enjoy the laughter of lil' Kelthuzad while people jump to their deaths.

<3

Yes, I bought lil' dude only for the BG laughter, sue me.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Wintergrasp.

There's nothing more satisfying that spying a Livius on a f*** off big tank, destroying the aforementioned tank and then pwning Livius (while a fantasmic tree called Niyola keeps you from dying horribly).

BGing with a healer is the most awesome thing ever. I become an unstoppable force of Surv hunter ossum. Poor casters <3.

FEAR MY LOCK AND LOAD PROCS, LESSER BEINGS.

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Donor
  • Donor
Strand of the Ancients.

For those times the alliance has destroyed all the gates, there are 4 minutes left and all the horde gathers for the final stand in the main courtyard.

So the slaughter begins. Healers behind, dps in front, a good pvp gear and you feel like Conan in the middle of the battle slashing and hacking. Suicide runs from the attackers with seaforium charge stopped by rogues in stealth and then dragged by death knights death grip.

And i feel so awesome when i jump in front of 3 enemies and crit them all with divine storm while behind me i have a nice healer backing me up. That is pvp.

Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
You made me tingle in a mildy inappropriate fashion.
Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
This depends much on the character I play. On Zug I prefer Isle and Strand, Grakhtar works in any of the bg's, most fun with him is to do WSG, dorf pallys favorite is AB.
Saranini
A few measly silver? Hell no, normal BG's give a few measly silver when you loot corpses, WG gives yummy golds! I know this, cause my Selta has to earn money by looting corpses in BG's, I know, it's pathetic :(
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=561&sid=54a08306a40f07488971cb3fcb4e67a1&start=10
Jump to :