Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I've decided how i'm going to level the rest of the way, BG's!

Now, some may think it isn't a decent method. But 1) It's fun. 2) Pwn Alliance, whats not to love. 3) Easier to farm honor than emblems! 4) Pwning Alliance! ;p

Looking for someone in that level range to just do the odd BG with. I used to have a PvP partner until he moved realm :(.

So if your interested write back here or send me mail, we'll PvP!

And if you have any level char you want to PvP I can always level a char to that level, just for PvP. <3 it.

Thanks for listening.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
I hazza priest an' a shamon in 70-79 bracket. been hiting up BG's on 'em already, but yeah, I'll give ye a poke when imma back online again.
ACE
  • < Bloodmyst Buccaneers >
  • ACE
  • Website
~I have been trying to do this on my priest too, sadly the wait time for BGs makes it almost impossible. I was queued for AB and AV for 2 hours this weekend and they still never popped. The only way it seems is to do whatever the current daily is...and that does get a bit tiring only doing the one....
Rum by the kettledrum
Whiskey by the jar
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
Zaredd is herself wanting doing this, but as Loose says, we waited ages the other night. Still, one can always do other things while one waits I guess.
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Zaredd wrote:
Zaredd is herself wanting doing this, but as Loose says, we waited ages the other night. Still, one can always do other things while one waits I guess.

I rarely get anything other than warsong popping in this bracket. The occaisional AB pops but they're usuall 10 loliance vs maybe 4-5 hord.
StillI hassa priest, deffnit and shaman in this bracket. So pokes me if'n there's some games up 8D

Veteran Poster
  • < The House of Val'Dearas >
  • Veteran Poster
I have a retardin, Arcanya, at lvl 71 who I wouldnt mind taking to bash a few alliance with.
I've got a 74 huntard who's ready to scalp some gnomes.
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Jump to :