•  Topic New Quests!
  •   |  Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 pm 
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
So, what do we think of the two new questlines?

Personally I was a bit underwhelmed but I'm not entirely sure if that was because I found them a bit too similar to Light's Hope and Wrathgate or because I wasn't in a great mood when I did them.

The Horde side ones really made me want to roll/race change a troll druid, though!

Anyway, thoughts?

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Grand Master
They were okay, I didn't make much of it. Being more involved with the Alliance I enjoyed the Gnomeregan line a lot more. Wrathgate felt like it was way too long, kinda like a dungeon, just with less rewards. Light's Hope was just one skirmish, but Gnomeregan/Zalazane felt just fine.
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Meh, Gnomes.
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Avid adventurer
Quests are the same as the wrathegate agreed, and gnomes, WHY did the have to be nice to them! anyway, its all made worthwhile by the pride items and the quick exp ;) or is it....
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
I loved them! But then I don't raid or even get much chance to do instances anymore, and Wrathgate was one of my favourite bits of the WotLK. It also got Zaredd to 76 without effort on my part, which is always a bonus.

Also, i loved the voice of Bwonsamedi, it was grrrrrrowly!

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Saranini
I did both horde and alliance ones. I must say, alliance ones were way cooler, and that is not just because I like gnomes.
Regular
Comic relief struck again like a lightning bolt from a stormy sky with "A LIGHTNING BOLT WILL STRIKE RIGHT HERE" in bright red letters and neon lights.
Jump to :