•  Topic Hosting?
  •   |  Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 pm 
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1173&sid=b8d2bbf2908d69a6ff601a6e44caf457&start=20
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
List Ilmaz - 80 tank, as a offtank, i won't always be available though.
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
I've got two priests (healers / shadow) and a boomkin, as well as a paladin (healing) on her way to raiding.
Normally only 2 of the 3 are saved on raids (one with tuskies, one with nightfury) so I should have another one free. It all depends on when you throw the raids.

If it doesn't conflict with another raid / RP event / RL, then be sure to poke me! And feel free to put me on the invite list anyways, normally I know about a week in advance if i'm free or not.
Veteran Poster
Will do! Rpers unite! *Shiny ring bump*
Veteran Poster
Hello! Stil looking for some of you lovely Darkmoon Fairers to come join our magical raiding experience! However, I kinda want to know what day suits most of you best? Personally I like Friday - Saturday nights but its completely on your choice!
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Fridays and Sundays tend to be the only nights imma not available. This week been an exception, I've signed as tentative fer yer sunday run. My lil' brother turn's 18 tomorrow, and whilst I'll proberbly be back in time for it, I doubt I'll be in any fit state to raid anywhere. :P
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
any of that sounds good to me...has my little hunter gotten any inv's? >.> sorry I hardly play him
btw feel free to also poke my Pally (Holydin) with invites, "Caliph"

❆nothing is whole and nothing is broken❆
Veteran Poster
Ya never told me your hunters name!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Anya Dawnmourn wrote:
you had me at wonderland tbh

umm in a raiding guild with 2 of my 80's but my little undergeared hunt0r would probably not mind giving a go. he's 3xtr3me fail i warn you however
armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&cn=Konen

inc Conan the Barbarian/wife in some language jokes

ps: ty for even letting me know there's a raiding forum on this site, yay e.e

granted its an armoury link but .-. but....

❆nothing is whole and nothing is broken❆
Veteran Poster
*Grumbles * Ok! Btw the raid will be on thursday evening for a start so everyone make sure you're free for it!
Veteran Poster
Sadly, I've had to close this down to the guild wanting to prepare for Cata e.g. the guild only achievements! Sorry to all those who wished to participate but if you still wish to do it, I can help organise it but me nor my guildies will be able to participate.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1173&sid=b8d2bbf2908d69a6ff601a6e44caf457&start=20
Jump to :