•  Topic Hosting?
  •   |  Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:55 am 
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Saranini
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Zeon wrote:
Sadly, I've had to close this down to the guild wanting to prepare for Cata e.g. the guild only achievements! Sorry to all those who wished to participate but if you still wish to do it, I can help organise it but me nor my guildies will be able to participate.

Be very careful with this. I know of people getting legendaries already to prepare for guild achievements but legendaries only count if they were obtained AFTER guild achievements were introduced, same as everything else. Don't get a million reps to exalted, they will not count. Don't go for old content, you'll have to do it all over again.

So the only way to prepare for guild achievements is to get some reps up to revered, or to get mats ready for legendaries, or prep your fish feasts. But outside of prep, there isn't a whole lot to do yet.
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
I kinda meant just getting them used to the raiding enviroment I had planned out since alot of them havent raided before but their geared up. Its a tradition Ashruul started that he helps gear up the new 80's so alot of our higher level members are ready to go till Cata.
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Saranini wrote:

Zeon wrote:
Sadly, I've had to close this down to the guild wanting to prepare for Cata e.g. the guild only achievements! Sorry to all those who wished to participate but if you still wish to do it, I can help organise it but me nor my guildies will be able to participate.

Be very careful with this. I know of people getting legendaries already to prepare for guild achievements but legendaries only count if they were obtained AFTER guild achievements were introduced, same as everything else. Don't get a million reps to exalted, they will not count. Don't go for old content, you'll have to do it all over again.

So the only way to prepare for guild achievements is to get some reps up to revered, or to get mats ready for legendaries, or prep your fish feasts. But outside of prep, there isn't a whole lot to do yet.

Both legendaries and reputations do count retro actively. Dungeon & Raid Achievements don't count and you need to complete them in guild group after the achievement system is implemented.

Saranini

Zugfar wrote:

Saranini wrote:

Zeon wrote:

Both legendaries and reputations do count retro actively. Dungeon & Raid Achievements don't count and you need to complete them in guild group after the achievement system is implemented.

REALLYY? Can you give me a blue? Because the last blue post I saw, specifically stated that reps gotten before cata didn't count, and also said legendaries only count if they were obtained after Cata hit. I'm not doubting what you're saying, I know better, I just like a source cause I like to know exactly how this goes when Cata comes, so that if there is anything I can do beforehand, I can prepare properly.

EDIT; god damn it I'm trying to find it myself but I suck :( Going through one million blue posts isn't a lot of fun. But I'm happy with this! I have a question. I'm assuming this works for United Nations as well as the 'get 1k exalted achievements' thing?
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
thqt's only for guld stuff right?
personal achievements stll stay? (I don't want to do classic dungeonmaster etc. again on Zhinsa too...)
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Saranini wrote:
REALLYY? Can you give me a blue? Because the last blue post I saw, specifically stated that reps gotten before cata didn't count, and also said legendaries only count if they were obtained after Cata hit. I'm not doubting what you're saying, I know better, I just like a source cause I like to know exactly how this goes when Cata comes, so that if there is anything I can do beforehand, I can prepare properly.

Reputations:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... sid=2000#4

Legendaries:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... id=2000#19

Saranini
<3 Thanks Zuggy! Great great news.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :