•  Topic Hosting?
  •   |  Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 am 
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1173&sid=af1d304c82f5bd201041c39f34a7bc4c&start=10
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  Hosting?  » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Well hello there young children! Want to get into my van and take a trip to wonderland? ( Bet you didnt see the mini rhyme there! You just thought.....this man is disturbed..)

Anyway! I assume most of you have the same issue as I do! And that is raiding! One of the grim truths of being an RPer is ussually forsaking raid guilds to cling to the very few strings of RP we have left! In the Exodus I try to form a weekly raid for my 80 members whether it is ICC or Ulduar or even the weekly but sometimes we do not have enough members. If you'd like to join us and become one of our permenant raiding buddies we could form a decent raid team to actually get our fun fill! Screw pugs and let do eeeeet hardcore!

Anyway if you'd like to be involved in this, please whisper me in game or leave a message here!

Peace out, homies! :arrow:
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
If it doesn't conflict with RP events, I'll usually be around if you need some sexy (average) ranged DPS.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
I have a newly tooled up tank sitting around. Since She's not needed fer the tusks raids so she's available if needed. So long as yer raids don't conflict with the tusks ones of course.
Veteran Poster
Whos ze tank?
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
An ugly lil' elff named Morgansa :3

There's also the Mephala herself. But it's a while since I've done any warrior tanking and I've no idea what state her prot gear is in these days.

[ Last edited by Blackthrone on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Blackthrone wrote:
Morgansa

I knew it was you back there :P

A bump for you. Because pugs can go screw themselves. :evil:

Veteran Poster
We did our first succesful raid today! Not a single wipe but we did have to PUG four members sadly! But as Alekii can vouch it is a pretty good idea. Hopefully more of you can join in and we dont have to pug! Maybe we could even go from Icc10 to Icc25 if we get enough!
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
Aye, plain sailing through the first four. Even had a few people doing ICC for the first ever time, so it felt good to see them grab some new gear and new experience, and generally have a good laugh. Looking forward to continuing the assault on ICC.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Astal - 80 Resto Druid Healer

Alquanis - 80 Hunter Healer (linen bandages and mend pet tbh)

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
you had me at wonderland tbh

umm in a raiding guild with 2 of my 80's but my little undergeared hunt0r would probably not mind giving a go. he's 3xtr3me fail i warn you however
armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&cn=Konen

inc Conan the Barbarian/wife in some language jokes

ps: ty for even letting me know there's a raiding forum on this site, yay e.e

❆nothing is whole and nothing is broken❆
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1173&sid=af1d304c82f5bd201041c39f34a7bc4c&start=10
Jump to :