1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1289&sid=1839c7feff57af4c940542078fdb4db1&start=10
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
...and also it would be good to find out if there's something I need in order to get in. :D

And yes, I am looking for anyone who has the time to go Molten Coring :D (I hear two 80s is enough, actually :D )

[ Last edited by Lethys on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Veteran Poster
  • < The House of Val'Dearas >
  • Veteran Poster
In order to get into MC the short way, you need to be attuned first, which is a quest given you by Lothos Riftwaker, called Attunement to the Core. That requires you to go into BRD, through the bar, past the seven dwarves and to the MC instance portal and get a core fragment from the wall outside the portal. Once you've done that, Lothos can just teleport you straight to the core. Much easier!

You can do MC with two, but it will be easier/faster with a group.
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
If you can bare the idiocy, just ask for some players on /trade.
Saranini
I do it fast and easy with hybrid (druid, pala) + priest. And I do mean fast.

4 people (lvl80) is super smooth run. I used to farm BWL + MC for money sometimes with friends, 40 minutes for two full clears.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Thanks Essi :D

So it should be okay if I nag Arfy to come on his druidperson?

I can heal him since my heals now spin around 6000 for Healing Surge and 10 000 for Greater Healing Wave.

Would that be okay or do we need more? (and if we do, would you allow me to bug you to come, Saranini? :D )

You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Regular
MC is an easy place and some classes can even solo it without much problem.

But seriously, get people who you know to run it with you, asking in trade is like lottery: you either get nice people or you get a bunch of freaks.
Saranini

Lethys wrote:
Thanks Essi :D

So it should be okay if I nag Arfy to come on his druidperson?

I can heal him since my heals now spin around 6000 for Healing Surge and 10 000 for Greater Healing Wave.

Would that be okay or do we need more? (and if we do, would you allow me to bug you to come, Saranini? :D )

Aye you can bug! I can bring a lvl80 tank, I can bring a lvl80 mage, or a lvl68 healer.
Regular
And as a sidenote, should you find yourself in the weird situation of not finding meatshields, I can offer my services if I'm sneaking around somewhere.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Thanks guys, I will probably be poking you all in the near future!

And am renaming this thread soon due to clearing MC with a couple of friends and now I want to do MOAR!

Pícaro and Sancha (rogue and paladin) are both lvel 60 (almost) and I would definitely be up for this if you need more bodies. Sancha is currently spec’d as DPS, but I’m toying with the idea of trying her out as a tank.
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1289&sid=1839c7feff57af4c940542078fdb4db1&start=10
Jump to :