Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Well the horde are doing it, we should too.

Anyone interested, let me know and I shall see about doing something epic like leading one or something.

For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Regular
I know there's alot of intrest for this in Blackmist.
http://blackmist.guildportal.com - Blackmist's home.
Regular
Personally I have always been interested in ol' school and TBC raids, so if you ever in an eternity find yourself missing someone to tank, my average welfare emblem gear and button smashing abilities are available.

Should I be goofing around, that is.
*jumps up and down frantically waving hands in the air*
Me! Me! Me! Hang on a minute, I’m still only level 41, and you’re all strutting 80s. Arse. Maybe I could be some group’s mascot? I’ll bring oranges for half-time…
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Pícaro wrote:
*jumps up and down frantically waving hands in the air*
Me! Me! Me! Hang on a minute, I’m still only level 41, and you’re all strutting 80s. Arse. Maybe I could be some group’s mascot? I’ll bring oranges for half-time…

bugger that, I was level 45 the first time Silverbrand hired me to go to Zul'gurrub. jus' find someone wi' glowy eyes an' a gurly dress and stand next to him.

Blackthrone wrote:
bugger that, I was level 45 the first time Silverbrand hired me to go to Zul'gurrub. jus' find someone wi' glowy eyes an' a gurly dress and stand next to him.

Right! I’ll sharpen my knives then… there’s a bottle of poison here somewhere…
Saranini
Don't you need to be lvl50 to enter ZG? Or am I wrong? this frequently happens so it would not surprise me :)
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Meeep! I'm level 70 now and am wondering if anyone's up for any 60 level raids? (maybe 70, but my gear is average, I think, so people would disapprove :( )
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Okay and now my Lelly is almost level 60, so I'd wanna raid stuff with her toooooo
She's a healer btw.

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Jump to :