1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1078&sid=c4507c8184790052f0c160e467fe46b1&start=10
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Figured alliance could have this as well. Drill is the same as with Zhinsa's thread.

So, copied from that thread:

You will find the name of the guild as well as what officer(s) to contact if you would like to invite them to a RP event or tavern, if you want to inform them about some other RP, …

If your guild is on the list, please make sure the information is correct.
If your guild is not on the list yet but you would like to be informed/invited for RP related things then please answer to this post with the name of your guild, officer to contact and a short description! (And short description as in short :p)

Keep in mind, this list is not a replacement of the Guild Listing thread. If you are looking for a guild, we refer you to that topic. If you are looking for who to contact for your RP event or similar, this is the place to be!

So, I would like to ask people who want their guild added to the list to post the things needed here.
The info listed will be:
Name:
Short Description:

Thanks!
Lellything.

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Here's the list (thanks to Ferwyn :D ):

Artifex
Guild description: Artifex means to be creative, which characterizes many of the members in the guild (if not too sleepy). Artifex members act spontanously on the surroundings and on internal issues. We do not attend events unless it fits our characters So please help us by talking directly to our characters if there is an event, someone might feel flattered by being addressed and come just because of that).

Blackmist Brigade
Description: A pack of misfits, troublemakers, screwballs and cockups, cast out or driven out of politer society, left to fend for themselves in a turbulent and violent world, coming together and finding strength in and shared purpose with each other, to survive and prosper contrary to everyone's expectations, to make their unique mark on the Realm, to be bold -- fierce -- drunk!

Concerned Citizens
Description: The Concerned Citizens are fed up by all the problems caused by rude and smelly adventurers and united themselves to do something about it!

Dwarven District Guard
Description: Short Person guild! Aiming at RP guarding the Dwarven District of Stormwind, and the rest as a side-job. Occasional raiders too.

G E A R S
Description: Gnome only engineering and research guild based in Ironforge! Engineering isn't mandatory! (Gnomeregan Engineering and Research Society)

The Heirs of the Forgotten
Description: a roleplay guild aimed at active roleplayers of all levels and classes and also PVE:ers of levels 60 and up (since we want to do some old school instances and raids at times)."Heirs of the Forgotten are seeking new allies to aid their cause! We wish to uphold the honor of the heroes of the wars and restore order in this time of chaos. We seek all those who have lost a near one in the wars or have fought themselves."

Ironforge Reserve
Description: An 'Mercenary' Company in strong support of the Alliance. We're not a military unit or conscripts but freelancers, in short. We choose our battles not get told where to fight.
And though we are the Ironforge reserve's. We are not race specific. The guild is lead by dwarves. Not solely for them. Guild is about having fun social OC as well as IC.

Pariahs
Contacts - Marzanna/Fayra/Jocharind/Malikai
Description - A medium to heavy roleplaying guild formed after its members chose to forsake the light in favour of working for themselves. They are a mercanary guild for hire, who are willing to perform any task (No matter how dirty) to fund their guild coffers. More details on our website (under construction but the important information is there) - http://www.pariahs.yolasite.com

Regiment of Stormwind
Description: Proud but loud Soldiers, not Guards! Protecting the interests, citizens and property of Stormwind within and Beyond its City Walls. (Heavy Roleplay, RP Events of various kinds, PVE, PVP, Raids. )

Servant of the Naaru
Description: A small -but growing mature rp guild, dedicated to the path of Light. Some instance runs, events and a general good time by all. Deathknights and Shadow Priests need not apply.
Current status: Inactive due to all members currently in other games.

The Shari'Adune (known in game as Shari Adune)
Description: Night-elf-only roleplaying guild which operating in Kalimdor, dedicated to making it a nice environment to roleplay in.

Stormwind Templars
Description:"Can not' compete with the rest of the army? can't join the special armies? tired of war? well then you have come to the right place, we breed heroes like Bar's breed Drunks, easy as that."
a LIGHT roleplay guild aimed at active role players of all levels above level 18 (unless alts) and classes since we want to do some old school instances and raids at times

The Arcane Academy
Description: School for magi of all ages, sizes and specializations.

The Arathi Vanguard
Short Description: Led by the brave-hearted Priest, Cerlain Trollbane, the Vanguard prides itself on the Restoration on Protection of the Kingdom of Strom, having already fought, and recovered, Stromgarde and the surrounding Farms, they now proceed to force the Horde out of the Highlands.

The Argus Protectorate
Description: Roleplaying Activities/RP-PvP; *several poster's seem to be attached to a nearby wall* 'The Argus Protectorate' are currently looking for more able-bodied Draenei to aid us in our purpose, and to make safe our homes. Whatever your profession may be, we need 'you'!

The Ebon Raven League
Description: A guild of armsdealers who like to keep a very good eye on potential and current customers through spies.

The Enders (yay!)
Info: Casual Role play guild. Mainly folk looking to Role play and take part in runs and events and not feel boxed in to either. All welcome. Lets get the enders back to what it was before :D

The Outcast Haven
Description: A Haven for those who think differently, who do not belong anywhere else. Accept, embrace and strengthen.

The Proclamation
Description: The cataclysm proved to be a dark occassion, throwing Azeroth into great upheaval as well as its people. The world's need for rapid change has proven to be dire. The Proclamation, with the backing of the Church of the Holy Light, seeks to spread it's influence across Azeroth and bring it into a new era of peace and prosperity. Believing that pacifism yields few results, this oganisation devotes its methods on the belief that "innocence proves nothing."[/quote]

The Scarlet Inquisition
Description: Based on the old Crusade and do not allow any race other then humans, They also do not allow Warlocks or Death Knights.

Vanguard of Valor
Description: Family/Roleplaying guild. Focused on creating a feeling of family and belonging for our members while at the same time engaging in roleplaying to develop our characters and reputation..

[ Last edited by Lethys on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 14 times in total. ]

You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
Shortest. List. Ever.

Of all time.

"Life sucks. And then you die" -Zhaanus Marodamus
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
*watches dust bunnies blow past.*
*listens to the vultures circling overhead.*
*did not kill off the 'lliance rp contacts.*

Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Hush, you maggot-ridden heap of bones!

Lelly, must I really help you with the Shari'adune's contact listing?

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
Lethys, check this one out first and poke Ferwyn: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 3475&sid=1
I think it never got copied here from the old forums.
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
No it didn't, I always meant to, and compltely forgot...I don't peruse the guild hallsection that much to be honest, so I never got reminded XD
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Nyaha! Okay, so I'll just copy that, aaand if stuff changes, I suppose people will post it here? :D
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Marodamus wrote:
Shortest. List. Ever.

Of all time.

I know, right? I try :D

Regular
Please update Blackmist Brigade..this information is very much outdated. Officers are Jadyn, Herul and Dorp in addition to our Chief Livius.

I'm also not sure if some guilds in that list still exist..but i can't say for sure.

Thank you!

http://blackmist.guildportal.com - Blackmist's home.
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1078&sid=c4507c8184790052f0c160e467fe46b1&start=10
Jump to :