Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1339&sid=f3f953dd5e7c3dedac9f70174194ce73&start=40
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I see. And the dwarves who use the ranch as a ram breeding and training ground have no objections to a Horde guild using it?
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
Of course not, such a strategic Horde asset deep in Alliance-controlled territory is of no concern to the Grand Alliance, don't be ridiculous Ilathion!
Regular
  • Regular
Slowly but surely Blood Elves are taking over the woooorld.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
*Mutters* Disfigured mutant scum...
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Veteran Poster
As I say constantly - No, it's not a Horde guild. It's a nuetral organisation - So no, they wouldnt mind. Also, I dont use the upper area with the rams, I use the house down below and the breeding area is located in the peeks, hidden away.
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
*sends in the dwarves*
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Dun' bother, I've mentioned it a million times, but he dusn't listen. 'Tis about the same as Nir claimin' that house in the Dwarven District in Stormwind, if y'ask me.
'Nyhow, the Broken Keel and the Wyvern's Tail are Nir's 'home' most o' the time. If not there, it's Malaka'jin.

Steam - Ivar284
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE

Nem wrote:
*sends in the dwarves*

yush!

I can't imagine the dwarves tolerating any non-dwarves or gnomes in there. Heck, if Ilathion would claim the house, being alliance, he would get a boot kicked underneath his skinny tushie!
Also, this area tends to be used by several actual dwarf roleplayers as well. (or it used to be anyway)

I can see the dwarves going already: "neutral? What do we care 'bout neutral laddie? Yer no dwarf, and yer too tall and skinny te be a gnome! And we don't want any longshanks runnin' about our lands either! So pack yer stuff and get going, or we'll introduce ya ta some good friends of us!' *shows his feet in heave boots*
Veteran Poster
Y'know what? I'm still keeping it.
Forum Member
:roll: *rolls eyes and bonks Zeon on the head with a mace* damn stubborn elf, WTF?

Seriously, no; there are rules and boundaries, which are part of the game, I know you're not a lolrp-er, why the hell do you act like one, just out of stubborness?

My alts: Ethewyne (80 nelf hunter), Elediel (nelf mage), Korianne (belf paladin), Vanda (goblin rogue), Riha (undead warlock), Roweena (worgen warlock).
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1339&sid=f3f953dd5e7c3dedac9f70174194ce73&start=40
Jump to :