Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1339&sid=e8e054d028a83f33356d62cfdeddad4a&start=50
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
The next stop on the Guard's Kalimdor deployment is Bilgewater! We're RPing in the rather awesome port, and it's rather interesting to see the various Sin'dorei's reactions to it. I believe we'll be there 'till the end of the month, battling Naga and securing points of interest for the Horde!
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict

Zeon wrote:
Y'know what? I'm still keeping it.

Critical feedback is designed to improve and help amend. When people call you out on something, it's not because we're trying to bully you. It's because we want to help see you see straight. When I was RPing a Half Dragon on ER, no-one told me it was wrong until I RP'd elsewhere, now I see their point. People said it was silly RPing a High Elf in Silvermoon - and I took the bad things that came with it, until those things annoyed me. So I changed it.

It isn't personal. It's helpful.

Eburi are in residence at Hearthglen, doing awesome things. Argent/non-agressive people are welcome at any time. We WERE using Ravenholdt, but we have released it. Thank you for everyone who overlooked the slight slight, har har.

Markus' house is in Eversong somewhere. I use a channel for it, because then I can have rolling grounds and expanses. IMAGINATION. Now a message from Solid Snake.

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Veteran Poster
Thank you for pointing that out but in the end, It's my personal choice where I do want to RP. I never took it as anything personal and I understand your point of view but i've been RPing in that same house since TBC came out when I made Zeon so I feel it'd be bad for my RP if I suddenly parted with it for OOC advice which would be considered as Meta-gaming and probably people would use that against me which you have said i've done before but thank you for input. ^^
Veteran Poster
Also, I feel the whole pic section at the start was a tad obnoxious and uncalled for especially since we're not really on good terms as far as I was concerned but oh well, that's my point of view.
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict

Zeon wrote:
as far as I was concerned

This explains a great deal of what you think, between you and I. <3

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Veteran Poster
Nice play on my words but i'm gonna end this little section now since I didnt put this thread up to have a discussion about us, if you wish to continue you can talk to me anytime.
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
Are Exodus in Bilgewater? Some folks spotted some of your guildees there. Were they just RPing in Bilgewater, or are you there as a guild?
Veteran Poster
I havent been online since the 3rd due to examinations but I think they are having a social event in the bar in Bilgewater before a siege RPPVP event starts, calm before the storm y'know?
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
A siege at Bilgewater?
Veteran Poster
No, at Fenris Isle but they are chilling out in Bilgewater for the event.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1339&sid=e8e054d028a83f33356d62cfdeddad4a&start=50
Jump to :