1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1339&sid=7fbaa2aed526cbddc0b9edb0805cf3f5&start=10
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I know some people are highly against claiming areas or zones as a guilds or your own but I feel sometimes for a guild RP, especially a military faction it's highly important. So I've made this post to see where everyone is so we dont need to bump into each other...or possibly do if thats thats what you want! 8-)

The Exodus Inquisition currently use Dandred's Fold in The Hillsbrad Foothills but dont expect to be able to find it, the Comitee division have placed a array of spells over the area.

[ Last edited by Zeon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
The Guard have a little spot near Silvermoon, for our barracks. Safe to say it's out of common knowledge so you don't need to worry about walking in on one of our meetings, or such. We're currently out at Desolation Hold in the Southern Barrens, but that is under the Warchief's command, so any Horde guild is of course welcome to work alongside the Guard, and present Horde forces.

From a character point of view, Alekii has a home in Garadar, in Nagrand, which he bought with Brídget after gaining the Mag'har's trust. I believe the building is also used by others, but we've not bumped into them just yet, so it's all good! We use the building with the penned animals and the windmill.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
The Shari'Adune used Maestra's Post for a base until the new patch. Now we're figuring out what to do and deciding on how we're going to tackle the changes.
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
we have our super secret headquarters in Malak'jin. With the patch this has gained buildings, a FP and also quests I believe, so we will have to see if it is still usable or not. We do have an even more super secret hideout but I won't tell it because then you will steal all our shinies. :mrgreen:
Saranini
Vanguard have considered claiming a base, but we have decided against it, as we don't want to obstruct other people's roleplay, and because most bases have an IC goal as well, so we don't want to add or modify lore. BUT! We have come across a completely abandoned base which we will probably be using for guildmeetings for a while. It's quite destroyed, but it fits in with our current theme. It won't be used forever, as there comes a time when things should be repaired. But seeing as our Hunter's Lodge where we used to hold our meetings now has an FP and lots of traffic coming through, we needed to relocate :D
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Mephala hangs out in Rustwood, a fictional place (As in it isn't in game and never will be.) nestled somewhere in the mountains of the eastern plaguelands. Morvyth has a broken tower-shack fingy in the middle of some forrest somewhere (Which again isn't in game.)

Guildwise the Dark League uses undercity, Brill and parts of Vengance Landing, though they aren't too fussy, anywhere we plant our banner we consider ours. Hellscreams Angels kick around at the Morshan rampart, now the shatterings come though I'll be poking around for a shiny new orcish stronghold.

Regular
  • Regular
Can i call dibs on Graymane manor?

Well, not dibs of course. But perhaps 'Can i legitimatly say my character resides there on occasion'?
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
  • Website
I’m curious as to why a Blood Elf would want a human manor in a plague soaked kingdom soon to be raped further by Forsaken.

As for The Phoenix Guard, like Alekii said, we are roaming Kalimdor at the moment, sucking the RP out of each zone before moving on. Other people are welcome to come and RP with us, as long as your pro-war and don’t start a fight, otherwise we’ll lock you up :P

Lord-Commander Kaeldrin Perilion of the Phoenix Guard

We are not currently recruiting. Please visit www.phoenixguard.co.uk for more information.
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
wait.. pro-war but no fighting?
*confused* :D
Veteran Poster
Thats like me asking why a Sin'Dorei force would be roaming Kalimdor that is currently being molested by a roaming Deathwing? And the reason is - The Exodus Inquisition is a nuetral gathering of all races in an organisation, not just me roaming about on my own. Through that, we chose a base thats out of location and big enough for us.
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1339&sid=7fbaa2aed526cbddc0b9edb0805cf3f5&start=10
Jump to :