Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
The Nickelbolt Emporium is lookin' to get a bigger workforce to maximise speed, efficiency, power and PROFIT!

Now I know some of you would have seen some of our goods in the local shops; tusk sharpeners, proximity sensors, military grade tusk sharpener 2000, but I bet none of you ever thought of what goes into our products! Well guess what, I'm here to tell ya!

Here at the Emporium, we don't just pack boxes (Unless you're a box packer, in which case yes, that's all you do). A lot of excitement, fun and adventure goes into commin' up with our blamtastic ideas! (Again, unless you're a box packer, that is mind breakingly boring)

Maybe you wanna chill out, relax, just spend your days having our prototypes tested on you. We pay well and even send your family complimentary recorded wills in case anythin' goes wrong. Maybe you're a thinker, a leader, someone we can use for more important jobs!

Here at The Nickelbolt Emporium, we aint afraid of gettin' the job done by any means necessary! We're lookin' for the exceptionally talented to help us lead hostile expeditions, mining and lumbering operations, relic huntin', bounty huntin', huntin' huntin' and of course just standard product development!

If you've got a skill that can be put to use then we've got a job for you. If you're as thick as an elementium hull then we can probably find a use for that to. If ya can fight, sign up as a bodyguard or mercenary. If ya can build, ya can be part of our development team. If ya can think or sneak, ya can do recon and intelligence. If ya friendly, ya can be customer services!

Warriors, sneakers, weapons experts, merchants, diplomats, box packers, smiths, engineers, we want it all! So why don't you just go ahead and send me a letter? We'll hook you up with somethin'.

(( Heavy roleplay goblin run guild. We like to put an emphasis on comedy and creativity and we're interested in forming connections with pretty much every other rp guild out there. We're already doing events with Bumi's guild and it would be good to get something going with others too. Feel free to chuck alts in and stuff if you're interested. I don't mind a little bit of inactivity. We're currently doing organised events, ongoing events and Horde wide events for other guilds and characters to get involved.

Our website is down at the moment and has been for some time, unfortunatly. I'll put the link here if it ever gets fixed.

Send me an IC letter if you want an interview. Would be great if you could give a time for when you'd like it too))

[ Last edited by Ridrick on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Veteran Poster
(( Some of the humour in this is very much in the Aperture Science&Cave Johnson vein, which is an incredibly good thing. Look forward to roleplaying with you lot sometime!
Avid adventurer
"Here's a quick overview of the vairious labs and rooms we have at our offshore facility! Perhaps it'll give you people a better understanding of what it is the Emporium is about! Science! That's what it's about. Also the future! Because we invented the future! Take a moment to look over the pamphlet! Where could YOU fit into the future? And remember, to not work with us is to abuse your future! Because, as inventors of future, we can do something to your future which you may not be happy with... in the future.... which we invented..."

Lab 1: Domestic Development
Lab 2: ***CLASSIFIED***
Lab 3: Bioengineering
Lab 4: Artifical Inteligence
Lab 5: Metalworks and Compounds
Lab 6: Foreign Entities and Research
Lab 7: Military Grade Product Development
Lab 8: Arcane Incorporation
Lab 9: Transportation and Vehicle Development
Lab 10: Sentience Manipulation
Lab 11: Tech Lab
Lab 12: Medical Research

Infirmary
30 Test Chambers
2 Simulation Chambers
Mess Hall (Kitchen Below)
Pipe Transportation Hub
Docks
Helipad
Air Control Tower
Command Centre
Executive Office
Briefing/Meeting Room
Power Core Room
Security Room
Communication Relay
Prison
Peon Quarters
Agent Quarters
Multiple Toilets and Washrooms
Observation Chambers (Above the Simulation Chambers)
Panic Room
Armoury
Storage Rooms
Discontinued Projects
Artefact Containment

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
"The Nickelbolt Emporium are well known for our shipping routes and transportation. Here's a list of our naval units and their designated routes.

Sea Transport
The Graceless- Transport ship- Azshara to Nickelbolt Facility.
The Turncoat- Transport Ship- Ratchet to Menethil.
Icedodger- Transport Ship- Bilgewater Harbour to Vengence Landing (Northrend).
The Pilgrim- Transport Ship- Darnassus to Gilneas.
Demonic Knowledge- Transport Ship- Tirisfal to Blasted Lands.
Shrapnel Wake- Scavenger ship- Kezan to Nickelbolt Facility.
Wreckseeker- Scavenger Ship- No designated destination. Called upon wrecked ships to loot.
The East-Side- Trade Ship- Everlook to Orgrimmar to Theremore to Gadgetzan.
The Dead Endevour- Trade Ship- Nickelbolt Facility to The Sepulcher.
The Ironic Diplomat- Trade Ship- Orgrimmar to Stormwind.
Warden's Sail- Trade and Transport- Tol'barad to Orgrimmar.
Warden's Voyage- Trade and Transport- Tol'barad to Stormwind.
The Floating Caravan- Trade Ship- Anti-clockwise around Azeroth to each major city.
The Venture- Trade Ship- From Nickelbolt Facility to every major Venture Co settlement accessable.

[ Last edited by Ridrick on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

Avid adventurer
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
awesome :) Just the kind of badass goblin stuff I'd expect from them.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
Kibefar is the best looking Goblin on that poster, of course
*sagenod*

Nyeh
Jump to :