Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
don't ask why, i'm odd.

but i've been doing some research in DMF guilds, outside of the ones listed here, and I keep comming across the guild The Darkspear Trolls. Now from what i haerd and read they went a bit of a wrong way, tried to make a recovery, and from that point on I seem to be unable to find anything.

armory states it's beeing led by this

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ora/simple

person. Who hasn´t done much in a long time, however she´s missing chest armor which in most cases means heirlooms. obviously this is an alt.

is there anything, any of you can tell me?

also this person

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ryu/simple

seems to be more(still very much not so much) active then the leader, her talents are set indicating she logged on after the last talent reset.

Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
The Darkspear Trolls have been defunct for a long while, knew a number of folk from the tribe back in the day. A good bunch of it's membership were absorbed into Tusks and Horns ( who have also imploded I think?) The other's Judora included just vanished into the ether. of the three that were active-ish Two have transfered ( I forget where to) and the other quit. :[
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Blackthrone wrote:
The Darkspear Trolls have been defunct for a long while, knew a number of folk from the tribe back in the day. A good bunch of it's membership were absorbed into Tusks and Horns ( who have also imploded I think?) The other's Judora included just vanished into the ether. of the three that were active-ish Two have transfered ( I forget where to) and the other quit. :[

this inevitably makes me feel sad =<

Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
tusks still exist but they are no longer a RP guild
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Zhinsa wrote: