Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Diet of Wyrms >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I figure this is the best place to post this, despite it not being a guild per say. It's time the Death Knights of the realm had a channel where we can discuss DK lore, RP and just generally screw around. Hordeside Brothers and Sisters of the Ebon Blade, I give you the Acherus channel.

Join up and enjoy the DK community. We don't bite... each other...

Eventually this may turn into a guild if enough people call for it, but that won't be for some time if at all.

Suffer well

Kimara Blackheart, Disciple of Blood
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
This is why such things as WeWantRP exists, I doubt there's any need for another channel. More chat spam.
Necromancer Dereck got buttraped by the angry silverback Gorilla.
Regular
  • < The Diet of Wyrms >
  • Regular
Then don't join if you think it's not needed. Others - like myself - may want such a channel.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Considering there's a channel for Blood Knights, or at least, used to be, I approve of this idea. As I find that a lot of the Death Knight roleplayers of this realm know little about the mechanics behind a Death Knight, I will be joining the channel on my own.
To prevent spam, perhaps it would be reasonable to limit the channel to Death Knight characters, which is what I'll be doing.

Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
Sounds good, gotta join that on on Ilvan. One can always put it in a separate window. My chat's are a spammed mess anyway so I'm sure I can handle it.
Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Jump to :