Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
The Shari'Adune are very pleased to announce that, after an extended period of time, our guild site has been completed and updated at last!

With it, we've also reopened active recruitment and are planning on quite a few new events :D

The site is available here, as always:

http://shariadune.guildomatic.com/ :)

We are also very happy to announce that we've implemented some new features into our guild site, including one we're very proud to have added: The Guild Allies system!

We've realized that a lot of people enjoy the events we host and want to attend, but due to our small numbers and low activity rates, they often don't catch wind of them. We've come up with a simple way to notify those people that would be interested. Read more in the link =)
This is also useful for Hordies with Alliance alts and people who've rolled on different servers but would still love to join us in an event or two =)

Thank you for reading,
Lethys, as Syathin, Leader of the Shari'Adune. :D

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
Looks good!

I'm thinking about rolling a night elf, gotta read that guide through and give it a serious thought! Those guides are really a big bonus, as I have no idea where I should start with my nelf RP :D.

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
This year, THIS year, shall see the return of the SA to it's former glory!

inb4 nazis

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Ilien wrote:
Looks good!

I'm thinking about rolling a night elf, gotta read that guide through and give it a serious thought! Those guides are really a big bonus, as I have no idea where I should start with my nelf RP :D.

That's what we love to hear :D

You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Woops! Just realized you had to log in or register to view the Guild Allies page! That was not intended, the page was supposed to be public. :D It's now been fixed. Sorry!
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
I applied for this guild, hope to hear something soon!
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
Finally got my priest up and running. Gonna contact Ya people when I get my lire fixed.
Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Donor
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor
Here are some screenies from past events we've had!

The Shari'Adune Seasonal Prayer Event!

This is a small social event we hold now and then. We talk about our views for the future, we ask Elune to guide us through hard times like Winter, but we also just share inspirational stories!

The Naga Investigation!

Here the SA found a group of naga channeling an ancient, stolen night elf artifact! After proclaiming it from the filthy naga, the SA members bring it back to the Blackfathom Deeps from whence it came!

Operation: Stonetalon Sabotage!

A cleverly planned operation where the Shari'Adune members and a few friends would infiltrate and sabotage the Venture & Co's lumbering camps in Stonetalon, using their own explosives to blow up their mine, their lumber mill, their huge shredder and last but not least...

The water wheel! It too came down, crashing into the water below.

The Annual Shari'Adune Lunar Festival!

The annual celebration in times of the Lunar Festival. The Shari'Adune invite all their friends and spend a lovely evening mingling with friends...

... Listening to Elder Arthion tell the tale of Omen...

... And they always end the night with a loud bang! Fireworks!

The Expedition into the Barrow Dens/The Cleansing of the Seed!

The Shari'Adune investigated a corrupted and haunted barrow den, and found a corrupted Forest Heart inside! They preformed a cleansing ritual as seen above and saved the forests from further taint!

~~Anedill Rilynn'thal, Priestess of The Shari'Adune~~
Jump to :