Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Are you tired of the current situations in Azeroth? Are you not getting the action you want? the booty that is yours? Are you a lonely army grunt? A headhunter getting no head? Or that blood elf that keeps getting called out for being girly? Then it's a pirate's life for you!

but really guys, A pirate guild based on less stereotypcal ways of pirates, more gypsy way of living. Free spirited, with the sea and the shores as your home, but not bound to it. Let me know what you think!

Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
I want one. I also want my sub back to join one.

I always had a castaway-from-society character planned, but she never really seemed to fit anywhere >:

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Veteran Poster
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Veteran Poster

Valeriel wrote:
I want one. I also want my sub back to join one.

I always had a castaway-from-society character planned, but she never really seemed to fit anywhere >:

.. Oh the irony.

When I first started Bladewind, I ran a special event on Pirate Day where Khakin's pirate cousin (Cap'n Khakky) recruited the Bladewind to get his ship back.

It was fun, but i'm not sure it would've stuck if i'd done something like it more frequently. Best of luck if you decide to gun with it though!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
It would be more like Sea Mercenaries, with a bit of a free-spirit view on the world. not the "yarr mateys" sorta thing
Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Jump to :