Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Member
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Now the Dragon Aspects have lost their powers, it has come to the races of Azeroth to protect it.
I felt that a good idea for guild could be one which emulated the Dragonflights and their causes.

Although the Black and Blue flights went wayward their original goals can still be upheld. The guild would be called The Guardians of the Accord (or something along those lines) with members choosing which flight they would like to represent - this can come down to your own personal choice or base it on your characters own personal traits.

Rank structure

For every representation of a flight there would be a leader (officer) - High Guardian.
Under that there would be the main body of the guild - Guardians.

The Guardians would be ranked starting from 4th class up to 2nd, with the First Class being a named officer rank within that flight.

Further from that would be the Initiates. I am still in the middle of an initiation/training programme for them, but the idea for them is to pass off in training and at the end select their flight (according to how many numbers are available within certain flights, to keep balance)

The Guild leader would be ranked as - Overseer. This person would be selected from the Flight leaders. If the guild gets up and running there would a bi-annual vote or an annual vote between the leaders. This way everything is kept fair, and there is ALWAYS opportunity to progress.

Leadership Vote

What I would like to do for this is have the Guild Leadership voted on bi-annually and have the flight leadership vote every year, this way no one is being thrown down too far too quickly.

I hope this sounds appealing. I'm sure you all know what each flights original purpose was, if not I'll post those up. However, the flight choices do not need to be class based.
Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Member
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Also to note:

This is not a guild for Dragon Rping. The basis is for the mortal races to carry out the tasks and goals that had been set to the original aspects. So it's not rping as a flight, but being part of a section in the guild that upholds that flights original values etc.
Jump to :