Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Member
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Been on DMF since the start of Cataclysm, tried to apply to various RP guilds, but got nowhere.

Are there any RP guilds on DMF actively recruiting?
Forum Member
As I mentioned on the realm forums, you say you applied to the Brigade recently but we've had no such application. You are more than welcome to apply, however!
Forum Member
  • Forum Member

Seldara wrote:
As I mentioned on the realm forums, you say you applied to the Brigade recently but we've had no such application. You are more than welcome to apply, however!

Hi Seldara,

I applied to the Blackmist Brigade, and many other guilds soon after transferring over to DMF via the in-game Guild finder, but never received a reply back. This was not long after Cataclysm, so it was quite a while ago.
Forum Member
Aha, that changes things. I mentioned on the realm forums as well, the BB has undergone some management changes and I do remember there was some confusion about dealing with requests via guild finder. Again, my apologies if your application fell through the cracks. My offer still stands however and I promise any application you make now will be dealt with swiftly and properly.
Jump to :