Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
An ageless night elf peers over a crumpled sheaf of parchment, covered in nearly incomprehensible scrawls and splattered with stains of ale, blood and several other substances it would be best not to query. She lets out a resigned sigh and frowns for a long moment before snapping her fingers, setting the parchment ablaze. Once the flames die down to glowing embers, she pulls out a clean sheaf and a long ebony quill.

The Blackmist Brigade was forged for soldiers who march to the beat of a different drum. Some of us are outcasts and pariahs; some are mischievous troublemakers; others are simply a bit different from the rest of society. We don't fit in and we like it that way.

But we still have something to offer to a world which rejects us. We are strong, brave and determined. We have survived the scourge of undeath in Northrend and the cataclysmic fires brought by Deathwing. Where others see an insurmountable challenge, we see an opportunity - to prove ourselves once again, to show everyone that those you would ridicule will still stand before death itself with a sword in their hand and a smile on their face.

And, perhaps, an ale or ten to celebrate afterwards.

The Brigade has been around for 4 years now. We are primarily an RP guild but, ever ready to throw ourselves into battle, we aim to resume 10 man raiding when we are able. Should you wish to apply, please contact Skewsprocket or Bìshop.

[ Last edited by Seldara on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total. ]

Avid adventurer
How are things going for you guys, Blackmist? I've been so seperated from the Alliance that I barely know the condition of most RP guilds there.

My Alliance main is pretty much guildless if you're ever in need of some extra heads. He's been to a few of Blackmist's events before.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Member
It was rather quiet as a lot of people were busy over the summer (myself included) but they're starting to come back now that the patch has hit and Mists is looming on the horizon. You're more than welcome to join us on Alliance; the more, the merrier!
Donor
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor
I really really miss your Blackmist tavern nights! They were awesome! Any chance of the BB making a comeback, or is that wishful thinking? :(
~~Anedill Rilynn'thal, Priestess of The Shari'Adune~~
Jump to :