Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=9e63af258e164fde4ababb3af72733d7&start=50
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
RIGHT! A little bump for the post,

Within the next few days i'll be updating the rules on the main post - Some of them need tinkering to work and some alltogether need changing, it's been an interesting few months of updating and getting used to the way we work as a group and now I think we're ready to make more of an impact

We're going to be holding three main types of event over the coming months, and i'd love for some of you to be involved from the inside or outside.

1. The Church of the Forgotten Shadow - A chance for all you forsakens, shadow worshipping freaks and even the other religions, just interested who want to come and question.

2. The Man of War Events - A set of training events, a chance for the guild, and anyone who wished to join us to hone combat skills and tactical minds in preperation for whatever battles may come. these events will be rounded off with a series of tournaments, armed and unarmed feats of strength to prove your worth and become known as a true champion.

3. The Purging - Over the coming months the guild will begin to launch a string of attacks against the "vile filth" that infest Lordaeron, assaults against the scarlets and their monestary and outposts, as well as attacks on human and scourge settlements, with the intent of reclaiming all that was lost.

4. Vengance for the Horde - As it sounds, this is plannede to be a series of tactical assaults against the alliance, witht he oncoming cataclysm deathwing aside the alliance and horde will be fighting hard for what's left, resources, lands. The league intends to cripple the alliance, and whent he cataclysm comes, we will continue our series of in character assaults on alliance settlements and cities, as well as a string of PVP groups, and possibly pitched battles.

I hope some of this has got people interested, If you want to RP with us as a guild, we are often found in one of two places - Our headquarters (see: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=531 ) And the Undercity - Please feel free to visit us in either location, just nudge us so we know you're coming and dont dissapear beforehand! saves you a long journey for nothing eh?

Lordaeron Prevails!

Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Oh yes.....there will be blood.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Makes me wish I wasn't so busy on Amarthana. Shadowedge could use some fun too...
Donor
  • Donor

eshì wrote:

1. The Church of the Forgotten Shadow - A chance for all you forsakens, shadow worshipping freaks and even the other religions, just interested who want to come and question.
Lordaeron Prevails!

Yes..I like it! *grins* Guess who's Ic'ly rotting into a Forsaken?
Regular
(( Oh goodie, Want a hand along the way? Solrathen would be quite happy to beat him to death, or undeath as the case may be ))
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
With the Assassination of Lord Commander Eshi Valornath, by newfound foes claiming themselves under the banner of the Argent Crusade. High Executor Blackthrone takes the post as Leader of the Dark League.

All New applicants contact the Execution for application.

Suffer Well forsaken.
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
Hi!

Got recruited last night IC.
Should I still post an application on the forum? :P

To conquer death you only have to die.
Donor
  • Donor
No need. You were judged a worthy minion...for now
Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
Thanks.

I will continue to prove my worth then.

To conquer death you only have to die.
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
((This is not good news for anyone...*gulp*))
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=9e63af258e164fde4ababb3af72733d7&start=50
Jump to :