Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=5692580434ff911e05f07051afe84ee8&start=20
Master Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Mean we can use, :P

ive got several inspirations for my ideas in the guild,. and im sure Xalan has his own inspirations too, if you ever do decide to join us we are still in the early, i dont have enough members to be effective stages.

Donor
  • Donor
This is just the start.If we manage to get a decent base then there will be more. For now we are trying to keep things as simple as we can till a few more join us.
Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
We plan to take over all ur basez, then we's will stal yur hamburgers and... oh wait.

We're looking for quality over quantity really, but honestly, quantity's good too... so

"Bring out yer dead..... Bring out yer dead..... we'll take em all"

Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
*BUMP* - created a wikia on the DMF wiki site
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
good luck with this guys!
My forsaken are parked in Citizen of Lordaeron, the nice 'citizens' version of your guild. Yes we support her Dark Lady! Only not by murdering people and being secretive... :D

But we might do stuff together.
I've been poking Meph tons of time to do something in the forsaken starter zone. You'll start poking Meph from your side, I will continue to do so as well!
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
Meph currently Is in my side. :3 and i have plans for Deathknell.
Donor
  • Donor
Yes yes! Let's buy some drinks for the forsaken and then backstab those we do not like! Sounds like a plan! *nods*
Regular
  • Regular
  • Website
In which an utter newbie asks a boatload of questions which probably have glaringly obvious answers. If my attitude or queries or issues offend you, I'm truly sorry - asking questions and adapting to new environments with new protocols and conventions is always a bit awkward for me.

Lucius wrote:

The Dark League Tenets.

I. All members are Nameless, names may only be use over the league's communications unit, NEVER use names in public, "Brother" or "sister" will suffice.

II. All members are Faceless, No member will wear our colours or associat with the league without wearing a mask, unless otherwise allowed by the Shadow Council.

III. All membrs are Peerless, You are not above any other member regardless of your oppinion, Only the council has regards for Rank.

IV. All members are Voiceless. Unless told otherwise by the council, you are not to speak in public whilst wearing our colors, you will communicate with other members of the order Via the Leagues communicatons unit.

V. All members are Elite. We will not tolerate brawling or fighting, all members must keep their hands, blades and spells to themselves unless ordered by the Council.

VI. All members are One. We will not tolerate Infighting, all disputes will be dealt with maturley either through speaking or through use of the arena of shadow at a time chosen by the council.

VII. All members are Efficient. You will not be sloppy, you ill make sure you are sober and well rested, all your skills will be regularly practiced and you will work with precise and deadly accuracy.

VIII. All members are the Chosen. Once you receive the blood key and accept your allegiance with the league there is no turning back. You will be loyal unto death, if you leave the League our secrets remain secrets, if you speak these secrets or betray us you will be hunted down and exterminated, along with those who hear our secret.

IX. All members are Tools. You will follow the councils commands without hesitation, Loyally and to the letter.

X. All members are Accountable. You are accountable for your own actions, and the actions of those trusted to you, the punishment for breaking the rules, or having the rules broken under your supervision is the lash, at council discression.

I. Does this one apply when wearing the colours or all the time? It seems a trifle restrictive (which I suspect is the point, but I = casual gamer due to work schedule, and don't really want to limit what I can do with the limited game time I have).

2. So, if I'm wearing the tabard, I have to wear a mask? As in, actually equip one? Sorry if I'm being thick in asking this/misunderstanding the nature of WoW RP - I just want to understand what's expected.

3. Whilst it amuses me (OOC and IC) that a supposedly peerless organisation has an inner council, and I'm also not sure that the word 'peerless' means what you think it means, I have no actual problems with this one.

4. That 'while wearing the colours' bit is a godsend. I will forget OOC, of course, because I'm [s]a casual[/s] [s]an idiot[/s] chronically absent-minded, but a problem with me, not with the rule.

5. Fine by me.

6. Fine by me. Sybeth is definitely the 'use and abuse power structures to remove her enemies' type rather than the 'duels in the street' type.

7. Is this an IC or OOC expectation, or both? OOC I am casual and do not have the time or inclination to become Well Hardcore, IC I have no problems.

8. Fine by me. Has nice plot implications too.

9. I foresee conflict, tension and exciting drama potential in breaking this rule. I have no OOC problems with it as a rule, but IC? Sybeth is going to break it sooner or later - she's loyal but she's not unhesitatingly obedient and she likes to improvise.

10. Fine by me as long as the distinction between my OOC cock-ups and IC deliberate mistakes is preserved - which I think it will be.

Again, I'm sorry if any of these are genuinely appallingly stupid questions or if they're phrased in a way which upsets you. Still learning how to behave in this context.

Mawdryn Castlereagh - strictly academic demonologist.
Anghra Grimtotem - actually not very evil at all.
Donor
  • Donor
Ok no need to waste time. To the questions.

1. It applies when wearing the colours. When not wearing them you can be wahtever you like.
2. Yes, you do equip a mask or a hood.
3. It means that all members are equal, except of the council who has the upper hand. ;)
4. Yes it happens but as I said try wearing tabrd only when guild meets and you will find yourself rarely making this mistake.
5. Very well.
6. Excellent.
7. IC of course. OOC is not our business unless your behavior is damaging the guild’s reputation. (So don’t yell “kek” in Silvermoon. We won’t like it.)
8. Of course it has.
9. I believe half of the members rae already disobeying this rule J
10. As I said all these rules are IC. OOC we expect all our members to respect the realm policies. (rp and the rest)

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
Thanks for fielding the response Xalan, the rules are currentl working as gidelines... i'm in the process of working out what is doable and what is too restrictive... as we grow i will revise the rules for sure.

thanks for our interest, and as xalan said, ask awav if theres a question :)

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=5692580434ff911e05f07051afe84ee8&start=20
Jump to :