Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=7c0df0721a37c7e12bc065985e0fd8b4&start=40
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Raaage! You people know nothing of what it is to be of Lordaeron!
http://reformedmarysue.wordpress.com/
Regular
Join us and find out... *smirks*
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Shiryou Kattami wrote:
Raaage! You people know nothing of what it is to be of Lordaeron!

Apparently it consists of consorting with the enemy, selling off military secrets under the guise of "Joint assault" in exchange for safe passage through the harlot Proudmoores city.

But you are forgiven my little Ebon matyr. I wish you nothing more than success in your efforts. After all the sooner the lich falls the sooner our pact ends and the Queen's justice may be brought forward. My gallows are full but there are pretty hills in Agammand, on a clear day one can look out and see Silverpine, a traitor can watch Gil'neas burn andLordaeron become the empire it deseves to be from his crucifix...

EDIT: ESHI GTFO WOWGAMER AND ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT. I WANNA SCREAM OBSENITIES IN OUR SHOUT BOX!!!

ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
hmzzz...
is pondering wether or not to put her mage in here...
But she is not political, not pro or against anything and the only thing she wishes to do is find her bastard of a husband and kill im. hence why she is in "citizen of lordaeron" which is not even a guild IC, it's just a "I used to be a citizen of lordaeron" floating above her head.

I would love the chance to RP with her in Brill and surroundings though!
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Zhinsa wrote:
hmzzz...
is pondering wether or not to put her mage in here...
But she is not political, not pro or against anything and the only thing she wishes to do is find her bastard of a husband and kill im. hence why she is in "citizen of lordaeron" which is not even a guild IC, it's just a "I used to be a citizen of lordaeron" floating above her head.

I would love the chance to RP with her in Brill and surroundings though!

See!!!
This is the kind of sloppy thinking that doesn't do anybody any good.
Deadites need to learn to be less selfish. Why only kill your husband? Why not make the world a better place kill Everybodie's husband? and then their wives...their children...their small fluffy pets, and the grocery store attendant with the glass eye.

THINK BIGGER!!

ACE
  • ACE
I don't think she would mind killing other people's husband, depending on wether they are annoying or not.
Regular
Then she has just what we need.... *cracks fingers* we could also use a talented writer to help with our propagan- posters and leaflets *nods*
ACE
  • ACE
Von Schmerz is staying where he is :D
Regular
darkleague.guildportal.com - fully up and running, we now have a recruitment section in there

Pop on and visit us.

Donor
  • Donor
Make a hospital section! And get me a nurse!A good looking one.No, two nurses!
Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=7c0df0721a37c7e12bc065985e0fd8b4&start=40
Jump to :