1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=6d317b866b75615c9091214bcfb776a6&start=10
Master Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Here's the idea,

The Dark League, a group Loyal to Lordaeron, sanctioned by the Dark lady, a Secretive and powerful organisation, made up of everything from Assassins to Apothecaries, Deathguards to Dreadguards, Seekers to Speakers. you get the picture.

Based in Tirisfal they're primary role is the defence of the lands belonging to the Forsaken and the futhering of Lordaeron's provinces, wether that be by the distruction of the scourge to the east, the scarlets to the north or the alliance to the south.

They're other roles are, The defence of Lordaeron from the inside. wether from traitors, rebels or criminals.

The destruction of enemies of Lordaeron, wether they be former allies, or true enemies.

The Aquisition of knowledge and technology to aid the advancement of Lordaeron

The Annihilation of any threats to the kingdom.

(and of course finding a way into gilneas to subvert the population)

---------------------------------------

The Dark League Tenets.

I. All members are Nameless, names may only be use over the league's communications unit, NEVER use names in public, "Brother" or "sister" will suffice.

II. All members are Faceless, No member will wear our colours or associat with the league without wearing a mask, unless otherwise allowed by the Shadow Council.

III. All membrs are Peerless, You are not above any other member regardless of your oppinion, Only the council has regards for Rank.

IV. All members are Voiceless. Unless told otherwise by the council, you are not to speak in public whilst wearing our colors, you will communicate with other members of the order Via the Leagues communicatons unit.

V. All members are Elite. We will not tolerate brawling or fighting, all members must keep their hands, blades and spells to themselves unless ordered by the Council.

VI. All members are One. We will not tolerate Infighting, all disputes will be dealt with maturley either through speaking or through use of the arena of shadow at a time chosen by the council.

VII. All members are Efficient. You will not be sloppy, you ill make sure you are sober and well rested, all your skills will be regularly practiced and you will work with precise and deadly accuracy.

VIII. All members are the Chosen. Once you receive the blood key and accept your allegiance with the league there is no turning back. You will be loyal unto death, if you leave the League our secrets remain secrets, if you speak these secrets or betray us you will be hunted down and exterminated, along with those who hear our secret.

IX. All members are Tools. You will follow the councils commands without hesitation, Loyally and to the letter.

X. All members are Accountable. You are accountable for your own actions, and the actions of those trusted to you, the punishment for breaking the rules, or having the rules broken under your supervision is the lash, at council discression.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

the OOC bit.

The guild is an idea a couple of us have been toying with and have finalised some plans. the guild is allready made and has a large guild bank, but we need members to swell our ranks, our members may consist of,

Forsaken.
Any character that believes in our aims.
Death knights

The tabard is a jet black design with a blood red skeleton key, indicating the unwavering access the league has to information, equipment and the lives of its enemies, the power and control it has over those it needs.

There will be a charter and website for the league (im working on soon.) and there will also be some rules within the league that only the members are privy to, as well as a special ranking system and several other ideas that will come into fruition as the guild develops

Please, post any questions below, im sure ive missed important information!

Lordaeron Prevails!

[ Last edited by EshiValornath on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

WoW Addict
  • WoW Addict
It sounds like a great idea!
Selfproclaimed Queen of Procrastination

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~ Ralph W. Sockman
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
There are a lot of ideas swirling about in my head for this, i am really committed to getting this up and running, i'll just need help. wether its alts to bulk out the ranks or full on members, a little support and i can see this guild bringind RP to undercity and tirisfal as well as generally spreading a bit of RP fun ^^ and you never know what'll happen when people nurture my ideas ^^.

So come on in! join the fun!

WoW Addict
  • WoW Addict
I do have a forsaken alt I can plop into the guild. I don't really play him very much though.

He is not that big on the whole loyal to Undercity thing, but if it gives him power by association then he is cool with that. So I doubt he will openly rebel or anything, most likely he will pay lipservice to the place to benefit his own cause :P

Selfproclaimed Queen of Procrastination

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~ Ralph W. Sockman
Donor
  • Donor
There is much more about how this guild will work (yes i am with Luc at this). There will be a rather secretive and subtle way, shouting its propaganda while there is work in the background.Dont expect to see it's true leaders and there will be a few rules that any member will have to follow in order to join us.

It won't be a hard rule set to follow but in order for this guild to work as we hope for, the members will have to help us following a few lines.

Rydae Mournsky Crusader and elfsiemon of Tusks and Horns
Xalan Eidralen currently in allegiance with The Dark League
Vipus the Forkedtongue Deny, defy and spread a little hate worldwide
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
Aye! what dune said, roll up roll up!
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
The torch has been passed. Now I need to decide if I want to use the free time retireing and enjoying this fine brandy or pursuing my second favorite hobby...Yes, I'm not done with the heretic yet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds more along the lines of Meph's thinkin', and I need to fix something up with her soon (Was gonna park her in tusks, but she's far too violent and serious, asides it'd put her in the vincinity of Morvyth which would be...Messy?). When I'm back online I may be in touch.

Chains broken,
Conclave reborn.
Lordaeron Prevails!

Lucius wrote:

(and of course finding a way into gilneas to subvert the population)

This one's quite simple, yer just need a large catapult. I've been "helping" the poor wretched refugees find their way over the Graymane wall fer some time.

Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
aye, eshi was grumbling and poking around near you yesterday :P but i was too laggy to bother poking you. ^^
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
Bump: ive added the MAIN rules to the main post.
Saranini
Waw.

that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impressive. I love being a guildleader, but at times like this, I curse the fact that I am.

You have created the first guild idea ever (well, you being plural since it's not just Lucius) which makes me actually feel inclined to go horde. My Elaida would love this. Well, her RP would have to be changed somewhat, she's a bit mean :D But yeah, this is really really ossum. I'm sad that I can't be a part of it.
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230&sid=6d317b866b75615c9091214bcfb776a6&start=10
Jump to :