Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=7&t=100&sid=2b1aba4fef44937965c16d0958e7ccdb&start=20
Trixie
    Reply with quote Post a reply
First time making a quest can be confusing, after that it's easy. I've made tons of simple little quests so far. I'm working on a test chain to collect one of every type of cheese...It's worth getting, even if you're not making the quests yourself.
Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
  • Grand Master
This sounds like a really interesting addon. Especially for us evil rolepleyrs who want some "underground action" if you know what I mean. I think I should dowload and play a little with it, to see if I can make anything interesting.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Ack! Urge to make innuendo... rising...
Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
this would be an interesting way to plant clues for rp storylines involving master criminals and wandering lunatics......
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster

Amarthana wrote:
This sounds like a really interesting addon. Especially for us evil rolepleyrs who want some "underground action" if you know what I mean. I think I should dowload and play a little with it, to see if I can make anything interesting.

if you want underground "role-play" go to Goldshire, once there pay a lev el one and she'll take you off into the woods and give you a "big surprise"...

Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
I LOVE THIS ADDON!

What?
Oh, sorry GHI, you've been replaced... but we can still meet for casual use.. Verisimilar is very demanding and cannot work if others are enabled... so when Verisimilar's disabled, I guess I can spare sometime for you... you know, I'll lower the gamma, disable all the other addons...

^^

And it's not even that hard to use! Simple quests can be made without reading the manual, but I still advise people to do it :D

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
No no you must read the manual unless you like faffing around like Lethys did :D
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Going to download shortly!
Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Actually, I did pretty ok without reading the manual. It's just the scripts I needed help for, and well, the manual didn't really help me there either.

Lucius wrote:
if you want underground "role-play" go to Goldshire, once there pay a lev el one and she'll take you off into the woods and give you a "big surprise"...

I suspect i may have used the wrong words there...
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=7&t=100&sid=2b1aba4fef44937965c16d0958e7ccdb&start=20
Jump to :