Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Miraene wrote:
No no you must read the manual unless you like faffing around like Lethys did :D

"faffing" is a word? :o

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Yes it is Lelly, yes it is.
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
I have to as you others, do you like when you have to click on the minimap to interact with npc:s, or do you prefer quests only making you talk to npcs you can actually talk to ingame? I think the minimap-solution is a bit ugly, but I realise it's going to be difficutl to find enough suitable questgivers without it. So, I'm asking you others, do you have any problems with it not looking like an actual in-game quest?
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
Yeah, I much prefer clicking on real existing NPCs to using the minimap option. I wouldn't say the minimap option is ugly but it certainly doesn't look as integrated.

For now, I'm only planning to use the addon for the existing NPCs around Maestra's Post, bringing them to life a little, you know. I shouldn't need to add any extra NPCs for that. But I suppose if I have my heart set on a quest involving a custom NPC I won't mind using the minimap icons.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Well, I'm kind of making a slightly darker storyline, so I'm limited to using npcs who are either likely to be a part of a plot with Darkness, or npcs who are likely to be used as puppets or other tools in that kind of struggle. Its kind of difficult, because most npcs you are able to talk to are on the side of the good guys. Putting it simply, I will have to think the worst of anyone not presented very closely on wowwiki. Right now, for example, the flight master in the western tower in eastern plaguelands is behind a big plot to bring both Scholomance and the whole Scarlet Crusade down (going to change that later, but still...)
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :