Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Here something(s) you may be interested in...

/script PlaySoundFile ("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\DMF_L70ETC01.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\GlueScreenMusic\\BCCredits_Lament_of_the_Highborne.mp3")

If you find any others, let me know!

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Site Admin
Site Admin
Inn music commands:

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernDwarf\\RA_DwarfTavern1A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernDwarf\\RA_DwarfTavern1B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernDwarf\\RA_DwarfTavern2A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernDwarf\\RA_DwarfTavern2B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernDwarf\\RA_DwarfTavern3.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernHuman\\RA_HumanTavern1A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernHuman\\RA_HumanTavern1B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernHuman\\RA_HumanTavern2A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernHuman\\RA_HumanTavern2B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernHuman\\RA_Tavern1_RevisitedA.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernHuman\\RA_Tavern1_RevisitedB.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernNightElf\\RA_TempleOfTheMoonA.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernNightElf\\RA_TempleOfTheMoonB.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernOrc\\RA_OrcRestArea1A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernOrc\\RA_OrcRestArea1B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernOrc\\RA_OrcRestArea2A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernOrc\\RA_OrcRestArea2B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernOrc\\RA_OrcRestArea3A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernOrc\\RA_OrcRestArea3B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernPirate\\RA_PirateTavern1A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernPirate\\RA_PirateTavern1B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernPirate\\RA_PirateTavern2A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernPirate\\RA_PirateTavern2B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernPirate\\RA_PirateTavern3A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernPirate\\RA_PirateTavern3B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernTauren\\RA_TaurenRestArea1A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernTauren\\RA_TaurenRestArea1B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernTauren\\RA_TaurenRestArea2A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernTauren\\RA_TaurenRestArea2B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernTauren\\RA_TaurenRestArea3A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernTauren\\RA_TaurenRestArea3B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernUndead\\RA_UndeadTavern1A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernUndead\\RA_UndeadTavern1B.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernUndead\\RA_UndeadTavern2.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernUndead\\RA_UndeadTavern3A.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\TavernUndead\\RA_UndeadTavern3B.mp3")

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
I use this with my sound emmiter devices on Lethys (THEY'RE COPYRIGHTED! *angry face*)
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
((*grins* yeah, so unfair for musicians to want to be paid for their work before you can copy it....))
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
I think she meant her sound emitter thingies :mrgreen:
Master Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Master Poster
can you use those thingies with GHI? im still lost on ho to add sfx and music to items xD.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Lucius wrote:
can you use those thingies with GHI? im still lost on ho to add sfx and music to items xD.

Actually, GHI has an easier way of adding sound. Don't remember how the interface looks, but you can add sound effects. all you need to do is to add a link to where the sound file is located. This is a bit more difficult (as the sound files aren't visible if you explore the folders), but if you go to the GHI homepage and then search through the forums, you should be able to find a list of all the sound files. At least that's what I did.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Miraene wrote:
I think she meant her sound emitter thingies :mrgreen:

*nods furiously, and throws a blanket over this thread to hide the soundpaths*

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Jump to :