•  Topic Total RP 2?
  •   |  Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 pm 
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Linkey to Curse

It says in the description it's really known on RP servers etc, but.. does anyone use this? What is it like? Is it any good?

I was thinking of getting it so does anyone have any info?
:D

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Regular
  • Regular
  • Website
I can't say that I use it, but I have indeed known about the predecesor for quite a long time. I think it was only avalible in French when last I checked, however, so I decided to leave it be.

Though it does look pretty impressive, while I'm personally happy as it is with Flag, you should go ahead and test it if you so wish and report back to us :D

O look, it's a person that used to be a person but is now a person.
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
It's avaiable in English too! To be honest I preferred TRP to TRP2 but I still prefer it to flag. It's compatible with both Flag and MyRP so you'll see people's names even if they use another MSP.

Just....don'ttry to run TRP and MyRP together, it has a tendency to go a bit funny.

Regular
  • < Inconspicuous Inc. >
  • Regular
I used it once during Wrath. It was quite a nice and relatively simple addon to use, but there is so much stuff there that either isn't used (stashes/hiding places) or is done with other addons already (GHI does the items and personal sound playing already).

Also, I'm not sure that the menu at the top can be resized, simply hidden. Which is a little bit of a bother. While it's a well-made addon on the whole, it's often easier to just use your Flag-based addon of choice plus GHI. You get pretty much every feature that's regularly used in TRP2 with that combo anyway.
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
For me, I just like that it shows the full IC names of chracters in IC channels. Although that does stuff up the /smirk emote.
Veteran Poster
May be a bit late but I use it and I really enjoy how handy and how much variety it has compared to any single add on, I do reccomend it personally rather than downloading several others.
Jump to :