Donor
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Brawl Pub >
  • Donor
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Greetings RPers of WoWGamer,

I was wondering who out of you lot are currently using GHI? I used this addon toward the end of my time when I previously played and had a riot making super funky drinks and food for the Tavern and I intend to use it again.

Obviously I will still stock the vendor based food and drink like I have always done but I want to create a menu and cocktail list for future Tavern Based RP.

ALL IN FAVOUR SAY AYE! and if you not in favour can you recommend another addon that does the same as GHI that we can all use?

Many thanks in advance,

Yalis Karlstorm
Owner of a future tavern/inn yet to be announced since The Ethereal Tavern fell into the sea!
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
Aye! We love GHI!

... Someone even made me a reminder item to put shoes on before RP :D

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Donor
  • < Brawl Pub >
  • Donor

Valeriel wrote:
Aye! We love GHI!

... Someone even made me a reminder item to put shoes on before RP :D

Spectacular...

Watch this space for some interesting legal and not so legal items coming your way soon in Future Tavern Based Rps!!
Avid adventurer
GHI is pretty big on the Horde side. I can't say much for tha Alliance I'm afraid.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
i remember making a bunch of stuff i never used...

YAY FOR NEVER FINISHING...

it is so dissapointing

Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Jump to :