Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
So, I was pretty happy with keeping my standard UI forever but now I have mods a-plenty, it starting to become a horrible eyesore and I find myself having to peer between addons to see what's actually going on. :P

So! I have resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to need a new UI. Any suggestions of addons etc. I should grab?

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
Pitbull unit frames - extremely flexible n customisable

Bartender - Action bars, as above. Loads of buttons available on up to 10 bars that you can shape n place as you want, including advanced functions like stance shifting and so forth.

Buffenough - Little box. Green if you've got all the buffs you should have in your current group/raid, red other wise. Click on it to report in party what buffs your missing. Also very customisable if you have specific preferences. Also works with stances and so forth (no more running into a fight in pack aspect :P). As such, you can hide that huge clump of buff icons that takes up half your screen in a raid.

Quartz or Classtimers to keep tracks of buffs/debuffs on yourself, focus and targets with funky little countdown bars. Quartz also has its own casting bars for yourself, target and focus - again very customisable, should you need them. Moreso, quartz will show you your latency on the cast bar so you can click yer next ability when it's in the red, to allow chain casting with minimal latency interference.

These are probably the main addons I couldn't live without and the main graphical impact on my screen. Most of them are pretty much universal too, so I'd recommend you have a look n see if you like em :)
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore

Korghun wrote:
(no more running into a fight in pack aspect :P)

Most of the time it's because I've just run back to collect a dead you! :evil:

But thank you! Shall explore some of these when I get a chance.

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Grand Master
Psh, bartender is inferior to the might of Dominos!
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Jump to :