1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1428&sid=59178530c19badc577cd240820543a51&start=10
ACE
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
    Reply with quote Post a reply
*the moment you enter Orgrimmar, you are halted by a troll, waving some papers at you*

Come to da travellin' treasure market mon! We got it all! Trinkets from all ovah da world! Drinks and food! Charms! Witchdoctah's in session! Ya can't miss it mon!

*he puts a flyer in your hand, and before you can ask more he has charged on to the next person coming through the gates. When you look at the paper you notice it's a flyer*

The Travelling Treasure Market

Coming to a town near you on Sunday the 13th of Februari, at 20.30 hours

Come and visit our stalls and booths with wonders from all over the world. Taste the amazing taste-E burger, have a drink, and let the mojo medicine hut look into your soul!
And all of this at bargain prices!

OOC: yes indeed! It's time for another market!
This one will take place on Sunday the 13th of Februari. Still looking for an ideal place, Bilgewater is one of the options. (sadly not much 'booth like' places) The actual spot will be announced this week.)
Please poke me if you would be interested in having a booth at the market!

Signed up booths:

Clothes: Skull marks the Treasure
Cures and curses: de Mojo Medicine hut
Treasure and trinkets: Skull marks the Treasure
Taste-E burgers: Inconspicious Inc
Witchdoctor consultations: da Mojo Medicine Hut

[ Last edited by Zhinsa on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

ACE
  • ACE
updated with booths!
room for more, give me a poke if you want one!
ACE
  • ACE
I would love to have the market take place in the ruins of lordaeron, however, they are only reachable by flying :evil:
so either it will be at the accessible part, or i have to find some volunteers to stand outside and advertise for it, so we can have a lock offer transportation services.
Hello blizzard, why didn't you give us a door?????
Regular
  • < Skull marks the treasure >
  • Regular
Another suggestion if you wish to have it there and no enough/willing locks is to ask people with the two man rockets if they are willing to provide a service.
The only sign of intelligent life out there, is that it hasnt tried to contact us yet.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
if you need someone standing there, I'm game to do that with Sastri. I'll have an IC guild chat to keep me busy for RP during the lulls. Also was thinking about having Sastri bring some of his Rae'lyn's Own stock that he's been trying to sell around Azeroth. Looking forward to this. :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
ACE
  • ACE
As you wait for the zeppelin in Orgrimmar you notice there is a sticky note hanging on one of your bags.

*The Travelling Treasure market will visit da Uppah Undahcity dis Sunday da 13th of Februari!
Come one, come all!*

The next edition of the market will take place on the 13th of Februari at 20.30 hours GT, in the ruins of Lordaeron. There is still room for more people with a booth, but you are also more then welcome to just come by and visit our stalls!

Regarding the "travel issues" I am thinking of just keeping it in the accessible part, so that will be around the teleporter to Silvermoon and the entrance to Undercity. Will discuss this with those that have a booth.

Sastri, I can write you up for a tavern booth then?
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
The machine should hopefully be up and running again by sunday,
If so Gloomspark Industries will grab a boothe from you to peddle it's goods once more.
She'll also prep those summoning wardrobes. 8)

'course, first she'll be going to Warsong gulch to harvest some more of those Unique One of a kind Night elf virgin skulls.* that were so popular last time.

*Trademark of Gloomspark Industries LTD. Not gauranteed to be from an actual virgin, all sales none refundable.

Forum Member
@Blackthrone: How'd ya know they'r virgin Night Elves? Does it matter??
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore

Zhinsa wrote:
As you wait for the zeppelin in Orgrimmar you notice there is a sticky note hanging on one of your bags.

*The Travelling Treasure market will visit da Uppah Undahcity dis Sunday da 13th of Februari!
Come one, come all!*

Sastri, I can write you up for a tavern booth then?[/i]

Sure can, Zhin! I'll be there. Hopefully, all of the Broken Keel employees will. Sounds like it'll be fun!

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Xexxie Crankcase wrote:
@Blackthrone: How'd ya know they'r virgin Night Elves? Does it matter??

I nab them young, before they make the crossing to goldshire.

My delivery of computer guts still ain't arrived. I won't be there :[

1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1428&sid=59178530c19badc577cd240820543a51&start=10
Jump to :